"H-Hyung, can you hold K-Kook's hand? I swear its not that c-cold now, j-just for a second plea-"

"Hey, calm down mama shorty, I will, it wont be that cold as I have the power of thunder and storm." Jin said flashing a quick smile making Jimin smile too through his tears.

"But who will hol-"

Before Yoongi could complete his words Jimin stood beside Tae and looked at Yoongi, the circle was complete now.

"Lets go. at the count of three, we will be out." Yoongi said looking at everyone.

"3"

"2"

Jimin's palm slide into Tae's burning one.

"1."

They all stumbled as they teleported outside, in a horse-drawn carriage and without any delay the rider whipped the horses taking them away from the danger.

"Jimin-ah, show me your hand." The man, claimed as his brother said taking his hands to see the burned skin.

Sighing he tore a piece of cloth from his napkin and wrapped it like a bandage around his palm.

"Sparks between." The man looked up as Jimin said these words and a smile broke on his face.

"Parks."

Surprising everyone, Jimin suddenly started crying and jumped into the man's embrace, hugging him tightly.

'Sparks between the parks' was something their parents said, whenever they had a fight and only they knew about it.

"H-Hyu-ungie!!" His hiccups were audible as he looked like a puppy while crying making everyone coo at him but no one dared to say it out loud.

But this moment wasn't long lived as Jimin remembered something.

"Oh no!" He gasped as he went back at the youngsters who were still knocked out, good for everyone, Tae's bleeding stopped.

"Hyung, can I have a napkin?" Jimin asked through his hiccups while looking at Tae.

"Here." Jimin took it and scooted near Tae, he softly wiped the younger boy's bleeding nose and ears.

Others were looking at them with soft eyes as his motherly nature towards the two boys was pure and crystal clear.

Soon they reached at their destination an everyone got off except Jimin and the two unconscious boys.

"We re here. Welcome to Park's coven. I am Park Chanyeol, Now the older prince of this coven, with Jimin as the youngest prince."

They all were gawking at his words but Jimin had no time to all this.

"I have no time at all, call your medics hyungs!" Jimin shouted getting frustrated with every passing second. He could feel like every passing second is like their life slipping through his palms.

"Y-yea." Chan gulped remembering the two.

"BAE! BRING JACKIE OUT, NOW!" He shouted and within 3 seconds two males were beside him panicking.

"Who died?!"

"Babe, no one, Jackie, look after the two." Chan motioned the doc towards the carrier where Jimin was sobbing.

He looked at Jimin and spoke the first thing that came into his mind.

"Umm, there's a weeping pupp-"

*Thud*

They all looked at the direction of the sound to see a raging Jimin and the said doctor on ground holding his jaw.

"I am not a fucking puppy."

"Jackie, do your work, this is no time for joke." Chan said seriously to which he nodded and went back to treating both of them.

"It seems like, they used too much of their energy, also, this one was bleeding due to sudden surge of too much dark energy in him. No worries, I gave them the needed medicines, they will wake up soon." He stated seriously this time, and came to Chan.

"Who are they?" He asked, curious about the angry pup.

"The one who punched you, he is the lost prince Jimin. And others are well, someone we have to protect."

Listening to Chan's words Jackson couldn't suppress the gasp that escaped through his lips, with the words that were probably meant to be a secret for the mean time.

"They are the seven avatars who will fight against The Great Leviathan!!"

"JACKSON WANG!!"

🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜

night night witches...

~~~glimpse