The unknown elite looked at the Arbiter before his helmet dematerialize in which Rtas gasp in shock.

"Impossible."

"I am alive as you can see Arbiter in the flesh no tricks nor illusions."

Arbiter stayed silent before he ask.

"How?"

Sesa grins.

"Simple, the Great One bestowed me his blessing in which help me to form another body, watch."

Sesa brings out his energy sword and proceeds to cut his arm much to the disbelief of Arbiter and the others.

"What are yo-"

"Look!!"

Sesa's arm shifted until it turns into black biomass it grew until it shaped similarly like Sesa's before it stops revealing a look alike of Sesa.

Not only that Sesa's arm regenerated back to a new arm.

Shock and disbelief were found on the faces of the elites and grunts including Rtas and the Arbiter.

There is tension in the air as both sides locked into each other weapons raised with the exception of Arbiter, Rtas and Sesa.

The clone Sesa emerged to the original one turning into black goo and was absorbed by Sesa.

"Now, now, we don't want to have a fight don't we? Especially all the chaos all around us."

The elites and grunts hesitate to lower their arms especially on what they saw in front of them 2 seconds ago.

"Lower your guard."

Shock appeared to all faces of the group including Rtas.

"What?"

"Are you insane, Arbiter what if these thing killed us not to mention those besides him."

"No I am not insane brother, if Sesa truly wants us to be killed then he already started when we first arrive here."

The group of elites and grunts looked at each other and hesitantly lowered their arms. In which the two Kriegers did the same.

"Good choice Arbiter as much I'd like to chatter our time is limited. Tartarus have the key on the halo installation along with the kidnapped humans that he acquired from his ambush. If he gets there and activate the installation it would be the end of us all and we need the help we can get."

The Arbiter stayed silent for minute before he look at Rtas, Rtas solemnly nod at the Arbiter before he look at Sesa.

"Very well, we'll do what's need to be done."

"Good, I have sent the data on the location of the imprisoned humans on the vicinity. And here's a little gift."

A ping was sent to the Arbiter's hud showing where the prisoners and where Tartarus was headed and a large box of metal with UNSC logo materialize as if Sesa commanded it.