Pareshaaniya!

Teju:- doctor, how's he? Operation successful toh huya na?

Doctor:- sorry but........

Teju:- doctor please, say he's all right..

Doctor:- yep don't worry he's out of danger but..

Teju:- but what?!

Doctor:-he might have a memory loss because of the lack of oxygen at that crucial point of time.. But you can still hope, we can't say anything accurately! Woh jab hosh mai aayenge tabh only everything would be clear!!

Meenu di:- kitne time period ka loss hoga?

Doctor:- Around 6 months..

Meenu di:- thank you doctor!!

The doctor leaves,

Meenu di:- teju abb chain ki saas lele.. He is alright or ghar pe call karke bhi batana padega na sabko!!

Teju:- Didi ye sab meri wajah se huya hai pata nhi Maine usse akela jaane hi kyu diya!! Sab meri glti hai..

Meenu di:- shaant ho ja teju, MAI HUNA
Tunne kuch nhi kiya hum jante hai..

Meenu di leaves from the scenario and calls the family in India!!

Then was the moment, she received a call.. She didn't wanted to pick it up but it was of her production house..

Ekta mam:- teja u need to be back here... Ye kya drama chal rha hai, you had already extended your leave... Don't you understand what are commitments?

Teju:- ik mam, I am sorry.. But woh k..

(She was about to say it, but they werent official yet.. And if she reveals anything about them, it could create a lot of controversies!!)

Teju:-Mam please, gimme 3 days..I will be there..

Ekta:- I called you, to say that i have booked the tickets and you have a flight tomorrow morning!! I didn't called you to ask you!!I want you here till evening!! We can't delay the shoot anymore..

She just hung up the call..
Roaming around the lobby, in a stress, irritation and fucked up of her life..

Teju:- goddd dammnn itt... I need peace, fgs!! Meri zindagi mere hisab se chal hi nhi rhi.... Kabhi koi chala rha toh kabhi koi,

She runs away from the hospital, to pack up her stuff and karan's.

Suddenly she fainted,

Someone whispers in her ears:
Teju, baacha shaant.

She can't figure out who is that!? She tries to wake up but can't..

Zindagi itni hi kashtdayi hai, tum isse bhaag nhi sakti.. Tumhe iska samna karna padega.. Or yu samaj lo, hum tumhari agni pariksha le rhe hai..
Ek baar ye samay nikal gya, phir tumhare jeevan mai sirf sukh samriddhi or khusiyan hi hai...
Khud ko sambhalo, PARESHANIYAN dastak dene wali hai..

She wakes up gasping..
Whatt what was that,

She looks around
But found no one

Teju:- k-k-kon tha?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gimme the reviews guys, hope you liked this one, 🥺❤

And sorry for a late update, but study load yk🥲

TAKE CARE🫂😩