The next stage- jealousy 🤪

She just blushed and noded her head!!

Kk drops her down,
Teju:- sunny, ig I should go back, as my parents would be waiting for me!

Karan:- Ohkk, but how will you go this late and also it's raining, let's go together!

Teju:- Ohk.
(Hands in hands down the cottage, towards the city✨)

They were walking while THERE WAS A INTERRUPTION,"abhi tak toh samaj hi gye hoge🌝"

Karan(phirse nhi🥲)

Donal:- Hii babyyy, (and goes holds kk's hands)

Donal:- baby, who's she?

!!Karan angrily frees his hands!!

Teju:- heyy, am tejasswi:)and who are you?

Karan:- she is just a.......
(Isse pehele, he would had completed)

Donal:- am his fiance!

This line somewhere hurt her, and ofc jiska daar tha whi huya!

Teju:- Ohhhhhkkkk, so i will take a leave guyss, enjoyy!
*she walked away, by giving a teary eye stare to him*

He tries to go behind her, but a hand stops him..
Donal:- wait kk, you can't go away like this, I am your responsibility

Karan:- which responsibility, I had told you several times, that I don't love you, so for God sake, don't be in your fairlyland!!
*and walks away*

Teju was confused about why is she that hurt, seeing sunny's finace! Ofc she and her mind was loaded with lots of questions and the answer for all of that was with just one person KARAN!

He was looking for his ladoo,and knew that he have to confess that yuss, HE LOVES HER! and just in the thoughts of this, he found her sitting near the beach! He walked towards her and sat beside her!

Karan:-hii sweetie, why did you walked away?

Teju:- why wouldn't I, did I even had a single reason to stay there and see you and your fiance together!

Karan:- Ohkk, then why are you jealous ladoo🤭

Teju:- Shut up, karan. Am serious and why would I be jealous, I don't have any rights, WOH TOH SIRF TERI FIANCEE KE PASS HAI.

Karan pulled her closer and took her into hai arms'

Teju:- sunny leave me, teri fiancee dekh legi..

Karan:- So what, let her see, who's she to stop me, I DON'T LOVE HER NEITHER SHE'S MY FIANCEE.

Teju:- wait what!??? But she told na, she is..

Karan:- Do you trust me Or her!?

Teju:- Ofc youu! Are you serious, she isn't.. (She screamed with joy)

*and Karan got to know, that it's EQUAL FROM THE OTHER END TO*
But Karan being Karan, he wanted to tease her..

Karan:- why are you screaming with joy,? Abhi tak toh laddo jaisa muh banake baithi thi, huh?

Teju:- Naah, kuch nhi; bass I didn't wanted to loose my friend!

Karan:- Pakka!? Or kuch nhi..

Teju:- naah, or kya hoga..
Bass then, he got up and started to walk away from her, "in the hope that she would confess"

Teju:- kaha jaa rha hai sunny, wait.. "Sunny wait" Don't go babba, I didn't meant to hurt you.. SUNNY.

Karan stops and says
:- Mai toh bass normal se friend huna, so why are you stopping me!

Teju:- SUNNY,