!The mystery?

She called sunny:
Did you saw the spotting of mine today?

Karan:- but why, ik how pretty you were looking, jab real hai toh virtual ka kya karu 🤓

Teju:- sunny, am serious.

Karan:- Ohk babba, what happened, elaborate please!!!

Teju:- sunny, a pap asked me about, our relationship!! And i just ignored that question but idk how, does they got to know?

Karan:- Clam down baby, I will look after it. You enjoy your shooting phase, and dont worry am here..
*and hung up the call*
(Somewhere, the first thought which came in his mind was DONAL, as she was the only one who was around them during their trip and also saw them together!
He immediately rushed to the hotel, where she was staying;

Karan:-angrily holds donal's arm. And asks, why did you do that?

Donal:-what did I do?

Karan:- don't act this innocent, ik you are the one, who has paid the paps to question us about our relationship!!!

Donal:- Who us?

Karan:- me and teju.

Donal:- you guys are dating? *in a sudden shock*

Karan:- don't try to change the topic, and tell me why did you do that!

Donal:- firstly, leave my hand and move away, secondly, I hadn't done anything! I got to know about you both from your mouth itself kk, trust me!!
But yaah, I saw someone.

Karan:- WHO??

*mumbai*
Teju was busy shooting and had a tight schedule, but she at the same time was worried about the pap matter. Just then..
She saw her phone ringing *sunny🌞❤*

She immediately picked up and

Teju:- did you found sth?
Karan:- baby, how's your shoot going?
Teju:- it's going good, but you didn't answered my 1st question!?

A voice interrupted:-
MAM THE SHOT IS READY,

Teju:- ohkk, gimme 5 mins.
Karan:- baby, I am coming back to mumbai tomorrow!

"she immediately forgot about the pap thing, and was the most happiest person rn"

Teju:-Ohh woww, sunnyyyy
Sunny I have my take, so have to go, see you tomorrow

While Karan, somehow distracted teju for some hours but what about tomorrow! She is definitely gonna ask me again🙂*WAHEGURU MEHR RKHI*

The same night:-
He called up all her friends to know about....

Till eternity 😩👫On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara