Dreamy confession🥺🧿

Wrote this because a reader of mine wanted this, I must predict all of you wanted this today, so I hope I managed to make up to your expectations!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Teju:- SUNNY,
You are not just a friend to me, you are more than that, you are my heart, my heartbeat, my organs, my whole world lies into you!!! YOU ARE THE MOST PRECIOUS GIFT, god has ever gave me, it was a LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT FOR ME. Ik you since IHIC and your bodyy, your intense looks, you acting made me your craziest fann!!!
I had never felt this safe and secure in anyone's arms, it is you after my dad who makes me feel the most safe girl!!

I AM YOURS AND YOU ARE MINE!
I Love Youu>>>🥺❤

Karan who was listening to her peacefully, now just couldn't resist to make her ladoo his forever and ever!

He took a step forward and started kissing her, it was a long kiss full of emotions and love!

Teju:- sunny, tumhe kuch nhi kehna🌝
Karan:- nhi toh🤪
Teju:- She gave a peck on his lips, cheeks, nose and forehead,!
Karan:- I LOVE YOUU, LADOO❤

They wanted to make this night a special and a memorable one:

Karan :- ladoo go freshen up! I had booked a cab and it will take you to the nearest hotel and then drop you back here.
Teju:- but why, I want to stay with you and cuddle you😩🥺
Karan:- first freshen up go, then will do everything!😉
*she gave him a bye kiss*
Untill then, karan set up a beautiful tent to spend their night , in front of the beautiful beach!

 Teju:- but why, I want to stay with you and cuddle you😩🥺Karan:- first freshen up go, then will do everything!😉*she gave him a bye kiss*Untill then, karan set up a beautiful tent to spend their night , in front of the beautiful beach!

              🌼✨ The setup!! ✨🌼

Teju is back, and karan goes towards her and closes her eyes with his hands and took her inside the tent,

Karan:- open your eyes, sweetheart !

Teju:- Omggggg, woww sunny, is this all for us, are we gonna stay here tonight. OMG this is so so pretty, especially the view!!! I HAVE THE KARAN KUNDRRA WITH ME AND OFC THE BEAUTIFUL BEACH!

Karan was just adoring her !

Teju:- why are you staring at me?

Karan:-haq hai mera.

Teju:- but it gives me butterflies, stop looking me like that!

Karan:- ohhh, you want more butterflies!

He comes closer and in return teju just   closes her eyes! Their lips met, teju's one hand on kk's cheek and other holding his hairs! Kk started removing her T-shirt and teju removed his overcoat(which actually belonged to her and now the man as w...

He comes closer and in return teju just   closes her eyes! Their lips met, teju's one hand on kk's cheek and other holding his hairs! Kk started removing her T-shirt and teju removed his overcoat(which actually belonged to her and now the man as well🤍🤭) Slowly and steadily they started making love,! Teju at first was shy, but then she removed kk's pants! Phir kya, bass, KK WAS BADLY TURNED ON, and then which was first going at a slow and peaceful pace now turned to be the harsh yet enjoyable one! He kept himself fast and harsh, though she enjoyed this side of her sunny! 🤭

The next morning:-
They both were sleeping peacefully and had a next level sukoon in their faces!

Karan wakes up, as the girl next to him is finally his!
Karan:-she is mine, and is my responsibility! He as soon as kisses her forehead, she blushes and wakes up!

Karan wakes up, as the girl next to him is finally his! Karan:-she is mine, and is my responsibility! He as soon as kisses her forehead, she blushes and wakes up!

  The khushi they had for now being 1 jism 2 jaan, is next level,🤭

Teju:-baby, leave me, mujhe sharm aa rhi!

Karan:- pakka,?

Teju:- she notices they both are naked,she blushes and snuggles her head around his neck!

Karan:- HAYYE, KUDDI SHARMA GYI; but abb sharma ke kya karna, jab sharmana tha tabh toh you were SUPER NAUGHTY!

Teju:- sunny, shut up, and where are my clothes? We need to get up or someone can come!

Karan:-i am enjoying this, please thodi der Or..

Teju:-baby, ye sab ghar mai bhi ho skta, rn we are in a tent and a public place!!Leave me and pass my clothes.

Karan:-ohkk fine, mtlb ghar jaake phirse, I love you, he plants a kiss and passes on her clothes!!

They both wear it and come out with a different glow and sukkon,!