Privacy or publicly?

This is the time, she has to go toh her parents and talk about their relationship As they were in states.

Teju:- Are you ready, to meet them?

Karan:- Naah, not at all, I am hella nervous, I don't know how will they react, or will they accept me? Love me?

Teju:- Calm down baby, sab aacha hoga.

They reached their destination!

Kk was all dressed up, took a deap breath and went inn.

Teju:- you wait here, in the living room, I would go first and give them a short brief!

Karan:-Ohk,
*hey bhagwaan, itna toh mai apne school tests se nhi daara, jitna inke questions se daar lag rha, WAHEGURU MEHR RKHI*

Teju was inside and telling her parents about him,

They were happy with her choice, but just wanted to check whether, their daughter will be in safe hands or not!?

Papa W - So, you are her choice.

Karan - ye... Yess sir!

Papa W - Aapne aisa kya kardiya ki aapko itne pasine aa rhe 😹😭

Karan - sir?, 🥲

Papa W - dont be serious, am just kidding!

Karan(uncle serious toh aapka muh hai),

After the 30 mins CIB INTERROGATION, Mister KARAN KUNDRRA, is now happily accepted by her parents!🤪

Karan:- whispers in her ears,
"Tere papa kuch zyada khadus nhi hai"

Teju:- aeeeee, agar Tu mera sunny haina, toh woh bhi mere baba hai, zaban sambhal ke warna, kha jaungi,

Karan:- bass, ussi ka intezar hai!
(Their stupid nokjhok comes to an end when, mumma W made sunny eat a kajukatli, as a sign of acceptance!!)

Meanwhile:-
Donal was unaware of this fact, and was planning how to impress kk,
(But uss bechari ko kya pata, banda already pat chuka hai)

Teju has to leave tomorrow, because of her new show!

Teju:- sunny, I would be leaving for india tomorrow!

Karan:- ohh yaah, lemme also prepone my tickets, I will come with you!

Teju:- Are tou serious sunny,? You can't come with me!?

Karan:-Why, ladoo🥺

Teju:- because we have to keep our relationship private.

Karan:- but why?let's show the world that i am yours and you are mine!

Teju:- ik sunny, but i am starting my new show, and i want to be in the limelight because of my performance, not because of those so called articles!

Karan:- baby, I understand! But how are we gonna meet then? It will be too hard to control the paps!

Teju:- let's see, first lemme go, I need to set my schedule, and I have a solution, we can meet in or after mid might!

Karan:- Ohk baby,

The next morning:-
She hugs him gives a soft peck and bid a adieu to him.

*Mumbai*
As she steps out of the airport, a lot of paps surrounded her,  she was extremely happy that, (the hardwork which she did, to achieve this, is now paying off) SHE'S AT HER CAREER PEAK!

Suddenly, a question just shocked her!

Pap:- Mam, are you dating Karan kundrra?

She tries to ignore the question but, he was repeatedly asking about until she reaches her car!

She was in a state of shock and also annoyed,that how does that guy, got to know about us🤯

She called sunny: