This is not because Xiao Wen is unwilling. He really has a task tonight, and this task is to meet Zhang Junping, Secretary of the Provincial Party Committee of Y Province, together with He Kun.

He Kun once told Xiao Wen that he came to Y province for another important purpose, that is, to be able to contact Zhang Junping, the provincial party secretary of Y province.

Zhang Junping is a descendant of the old Zhang family in the capital, but he is also the highest official of the old Zhang family. The old man of the old Zhang family passed away a few years ago, and without a pillar, the old Zhang family gradually weakened. With some old connections of the old Zhang family, it is not easy to put Zhang Junping in the position of Secretary of the Provincial Party Committee of Y Province. It is really difficult for Zhang Junping to take another step.

Zhang Junping also urgently needs to find allies. Whether it is the Wang clan or the He clan, it is too high for him. If there is no line or opportunity, he will not be able to lead him. What's more, Zhang Junping is also worried that he has really contacted the Wang clan or the He clan. Department, at that time, it may not be an allies or the like, but it will be annexed and become a subordinate.

The ultimate purpose of He Kun's operation in City F is to attract Zhang Junping's attention, and the position of the magistrate of Xinyuan County can already explain certain problems. He Kun just wanted to use this excuse at this time to take the opportunity to visit Secretary Zhang Junping and talk to him about future cooperation. As the next-generation leader of the He family, He Kun's identity is sincere enough.

He Kun brought Xiao Wen with another meaning.

He Kun understands Zhang Junping's concerns, and he brought Xiao Wen to visit Zhang Junping today, just to expose their relationship to Zhang Junping's eyes, and this relationship is approved by Mr. He, which is equivalent to giving Zhang Junping a reassurance , In fact, it is to give Zhang Junping a handle, and also express the determination and sincerity of the old He family.

This olive branch of the old He family is going to be cast out tonight, it depends on whether Zhang Junping and Secretary Zhang can pick it up.

92

Chapter 92 Zhang Rui did something wrong

Zhang Rui didn't understand who had so much energy. This morning, he specially ordered his mother to buy some special and fresh fruits, and he came back early in the evening, and specifically told him that he could not go out tonight, saying that there were guests.

Could it be that some bigwigs in the capital came to visit my father, so my father was so cautious?

But over the years, my father has always been very cautious with the people he interacts with. Even in the capital, my father has never taken the initiative to contact them. Of course, as the only son of the provincial party secretary, he has this political awareness. He knows that since his grandfather passed away, the old Zhang family has plummeted. Occasionally when he returns to the capital, not many people will really sell Zhang Shao's face, but He also knew that it was because his father had always kept a low profile, and now his father was in a very dangerous situation. This was what his mother analyzed for him, although he did not fully understand it.

But whether it's the years he's been immersed in, or his own thinking and judgment on the current situation of the old Zhang family, he knows that his father is so cautious tonight is not just about entertaining guests. There must be things he doesn't know, but his father didn't Said, he must understand, this is also a test of his father.