241-250

41

Chapter 241 Returning to the Capital

"Where will you live after returning to the capital?" It was his father, He Zhuokang, who asked the question. He Zhuokang was excited when he saw his son serving as an official with him.

Originally, it is not uncommon for father and son to have the same dynasty, but generally they will not be in the same session. There is a saying in the grassroots and local areas that close relatives cannot be officials in the same region, but when it comes to the central but central, there is only one Huaxia, so what can be done, so those who are capable should not be promoted again?

Although such a thing is rare, it is not uncommon. Moreover, He Zhuokang and He Kun belong to the chairman and the prime minister respectively, that is, the extent to which they are in charge of the party and the government, respectively, is not enough for others to oppose him on this basis.

After returning to the capital, the commoner alley is no longer suitable to live in. Although it is not a small courtyard, He Kun has been raised to become a leader of the party and the state. The guards and service personnel who follow him must live there. Together, the courtyards in Commoner Hutong seem to be smaller.

Although He Zhuokang and He Lao do not live in the same place, they both belong to Zhong Nhai. Now, He Kun also has the qualification to live in Zhong Nhai, but in fact, He Kun is free to live wherever he wants.

"I have a villa in Xiangshan Park. It's a good place. It's not far from Zhongnhai. Someone has been arranged to decorate it. You can move in at any time these days." He Kun said with a smile.

Fragrant Hills Park is a very famous tourist attraction, but after all, the place is quite big. There is a villa built in a relatively remote place. In fact, the villa there was built with the investment of my aunt Xian Meilan. It was He Kun's idea. Later, a few sets were sold according to favor, but they were all the favorite places for old men above the deputy national level to live.

Of course He Zhuokang knows where it is. It's good for He Kun to live there. It's good to chat with some old guys from time to time to deepen relationships and gain support.

He Kun was promoted to deputy national level leader this time and became the head of the Organization Department of the Central Committee. The original secretary Luo Shixiang was also devolved, and a nail was nailed in western Guangdong. The driver, Deng Bo, followed He Kun back to the capital.

Deng Bo himself was a top-notch talent in the army, but was discharged from the army for various reasons. He Kun arranged him in the Guard Bureau of the Ministry of Public Security as the captain of the guard team beside He Kun.

There are fifteen guards around He Kun, three of whom are by his side for a long time, while the other twelve are stationed at his house, working in three shifts, day and night.

There were also several staff members in the villa, including a cook, Mrs. Lin, a driver Xiao Luo, two waiters, Xiaofen and Manman, and a gardener, Lao Lin, who was only in his 40s and was Mrs. Lin's husband. , and a health practitioner. Because He Kun is too young and light, the health doctor usually just asks him to pay attention to the combination of He Kun's diet and call him again when necessary, so the health doctor is not allowed to stay here.

The staff in the villa are all arranged by Mr. He, who are absolutely loyal and safe. Uncle Zhao and Aunt Zhao finally let them go back. The little grandson in the family is getting older and skinnier, and it is time for them to go back and enjoy themselves.

Xiaofen and Manman had just graduated from secondary school. They were from Beijing. They had just graduated and the Diaoyutai State Guest House was going to recruit this kind of waiter, so they were recruited back after a period of training. He is an unorganized staff member, but if he does well, he can become a full-time employee of the Diaoyutai State Guest House.