251-260

51

Chapter 251 This treatment is high

"Grandpa." He Kun walked into the yard, watched Mr. He drinking tea leisurely, and called out.

"Oh, Xiao Xiaokun, are you here to pick up Xiaowen, Gaga, and Beibei?" Mr. He glanced at He Kun arrogantly, and said sourly, "Have you forgotten your grandfather

?" Kun Dan smiled and added some water to Mr. He's tea cup, "I've always checked your health report, but I've been busy recently, so I didn't come over from Kunning Palace. I didn't ask Jiajia Beibei to accompany you. Is it?"

He felt comfortable when he heard his grandson's words. He also came from the officialdom. Of course, he knew how busy the officialdom was. He was just acting like a spoiled child with his grandson. cured. What's more, Xiao Wen is still very sensible. He often brings two little babies over to accompany him when he has nothing to do, or entrusts the little babies directly to him. Watching the little babies have fun, he feels relieved.

"Hmph," Mr. He continued to hold on, "then you won't use it?"

"Where will it be." He Kun smiled and poured himself a cup of tea, "Isn't this coming?"

"The province of northern Shaanxi Province. The secretary of the committee is settled?" Mr. He played coquettishly, and finally let out all his anger, and only then cared about the situation of his grandson.

Yesterday, He Kun attended a meeting of the Political Bureau of the Central Committee. One of the topics at the meeting was the candidate for the new provincial party secretary of northern Shaanxi Province.

Although this was not the first Politburo meeting that He Kun attended, it was the first Politburo meeting that He Kun attended to discuss personnel issues.

The provincial party secretary of Northern Shaanxi Province was originally Luo Luo, the chief official of the Tibetan Autonomous Region, but after several discussions, Yuan Chaobai was finally put on the position. Yuan Chao is on the side of the non-aristocratic alliance, and it is a good thing for He Kun that its superior is still under He Kun.

He Kun, head of the Organization Department of the CPC Central Committee, introduced the investigation of Yuan Chao and his understanding of Yuan Chao when he worked with him.

Yuan Chao is the first secretary of the Secretariat of the Central Committee of the Communist Youth League, and He Kun used to work under him. But He Kun's development speed is obviously beyond Yuan Chao's.

But no matter what, Yuan Chao and He Kun always got along very happily.

He Kun did not hide Cui Yuanchao's appreciation, and clearly stated his attitude.

Until the time of the vote, He Kun solemnly raised his hand and cast the important and glorious vote as a member of the Political Bureau of the Central Committee.

"Yes." He Kun nodded and was about to speak when Xiao Wen just came out of the room, holding a pot of cut dragon fruit and placing it in front of them.

When Xiao Wen saw He Kun coming, he smiled at him, then picked up a small fork and forked a piece and handed it to Mr. He, "Grandpa, this dragon fruit has a milder taste, and it is better for people with high blood sugar to eat it."

Mr. He glanced at it with disgust. He never liked fruit, but when Xiao Wen handed it over, he couldn't refuse it. As long as he took it aggrievedly, he stuffed it into his mouth without chewing, and swallowed it directly. .

He Kun looked at it funny, and Xiao Wen also handed him a piece. He Kun is also a person who doesn't like to eat fruit, which is exactly the same as Mr. He. He had to swallow a piece when his lover handed it.