1-10

1

Chapter 1 Wedges

He Kun turned around and looked back to see the reason for the noisy sound coming from behind, and was immediately led by a group of people's smiling faces to move forward involuntarily. He glanced at the secretary beside him, and the secretary stepped forward immediately, "Provincial governor, someone just happened to jump from the seventh floor, and the local public security bureau has been notified."

"Do you know the reason?" Under normal circumstances, this kind of When things happen, He Kun will never go to trouble. In his capacity, if a reporter finds out at these inexplicable crime scenes, he doesn't know how much suspicion it will cause. He doesn't deal with it, nor does he deal with it. It's better to leave early.

"I don't know yet. I'll find out later, and I'll let you know when I get back." Although the secretary was surprised how the Governor would be interested in this kind of thing, his job included satisfying the curiosity of his own boss.

"Yeah." He Kun nodded and said nothing more. He turned around and got into the No. 2 car of the Provincial Party Committee, which had already opened the door, and walked away.

Shortly after returning to the provincial government building, the door of the governor's office was knocked softly, and a respectful secretary appeared at the door, "Governor, I just received a call saying that the person who jumped off the building is the director of the F City Construction Bureau. Xiao Wen. He was rumored to be embezzling and accepting bribes last week, and the whole city of F was uproar. However, people from the Provincial Commission for Discipline Inspection went to investigate in secret but did not find any definite evidence, so there was no shuanggui. He stopped his job, I don't know why he came to the provincial capital of F province, and even jumped off the building in the hotel to commit suicide." The

word 'Xiao Wen' bumped into He Kun's mind twice, making He Kun's mind a little dizzy . He couldn't say that the name was unfamiliar, but it had been too long, and he had forgotten a bit.

How long have you been thinking about him?

He Kun stared out the window blankly, and the secretary walked out lightly and understandingly, taking the office door with him.

Ten years, or twenty years?

It seems to be a past life thing.

The boy who smiled like a bright sunshine, the boy who helped him and redeemed him without knowing it, the boy who made him voluntarily give up his arranged position in the family when he stepped into the dark place of officialdom. The boy who was angry with the family, the boy who, because of this position, was able to enjoy a beautiful wife.

He Kun remembered that on Xiao Wen's wedding day, he went to see their wedding. The pair of golden boys and girls almost blinded him.

Since then, He Kun obeyed the family arrangement, married the daughter of the Xu family, and never paid attention to anything about that person. And with his own efforts, he has gradually reached the position of Governor of F Province today.

Happy marriage and career? He Kun smiled bitterly.

Husband and wife who have been separated for many years, just have a name. Miss Xu family and third wife of He family are living her dashing life abroad, but what about herself? Single for more than ten years, the constant work every day has made him forget what life is, and the two have no children and no daughters.

Anyway, so be it.

That man actually died. Maybe when things are over, go to his cemetery.

But does it make any sense?