"My father ruled the Purity realm then. He was extremely powerful. But at the same time, his love for throne was too much. So much that he didn't even wanted his own kids to be the heir. That is why, when my elder brother, Xiao Dai Kun was in our mother's womb, my father didn't give him much energy to survive. But my brother is stubborn. He somehow survived in my mother's womb. But their was a problem. He cannot cultivate a lot of spiritual power as he was not nourished well with it during childbirth. Hence, he cannot be the heir of the throne. My father was ecstatic when he came to know this." Sean sighed. His hands never stopping to caress his pretty lover's body.

Yibo just listened him carefully.

Sean continued once again.

"So when my mother got pregnant with me, my father decided to do the same. He thought that in this way, his kids won't be his competitors in future. However, he was wrong. I was a special kid. When I didn't receive satiable amount of power from my father, I started extracting it from him without even him knowing. This way, my nourishment was always complete and I was born as a healthy child." Sean narrated, to which Yibo nodded unconsciously.

"My father was enraged when he was told that I was born as a healthy child. He became so paranoid of me that he started conspiring against me by brainwashing my brother against me. It made a ridge between me and my brother. Dai Kun started hating me. And he was always supported in all his pranks against me by my father. Years passed and their hatred against me grew. When my father saw me cultivating towards immortality at the age of 17, he plotted his biggest plan against me, his own son." Sean stopped, staring at Yibo.

"What plan?" Yibo asked curiously. Sean sighed.

"He arranged my marriage with Aurelia." Sean said, to which Yibo stiffened. Sean noticed it and let Yibo snuggle more into him. they sat silently for a few moments. It was Yibo who broke the silence.

"Then?" He asked in a low voice.

"I was really naïve back then. All I craved for was a beautiful family where everyone loved each other. So when father asked me to marry Aurelia, I thought that he wants me to settle down and have a family. So I agreed thinking that once I get married, our family will become happy and warm towards each other." Sean chuckled at his old naïve self. But his eyes depicted pain. 

"So as per my father's order, I married Aurelia Augustus. I thought that everything will be fine now. That my family will love me too. I'll have a loving wife and a beautiful family. But what I didn't know was that.. th-that Aurelia was Dai Kun's bonded one." Sean told, shocking Yibo.

"WHAT!" Yibo exclaimed. Sean just nodded with a sad smile.

"Their hatred towards me worsened to such a level that they were ready to do something hideous like that. They did so to divert my focus from cultivating my spiritual energy. Aurelia started pestering around me during my meditation and practice time, and I used to think it was out of love and care and I let her do it." Sean narrated. By each and every word of his, Yibo frown and clutch around him grew.

"Soo.. You both were..... really close...?" Yibo pouted at his own words.

Sean chuckled at Yibo's words. He hooked Yibo's chin with his forefinger and made him look in his eyes.

"Are you jealous darling?" Sean purred with a mischievous smile. Yibo frowned with a pout.

"Why would you care about it?" He spat while looking away. Sean giggled and peppered the younger's whole face with loud smooches.

"Ayee... I should make you more jealous darling. You look too tempting when you are jealous. Ahh.. I want to gobble you up." Sean whined before playfully biting the younger's puffed cheek.

"Ah.. leave me you beast, and answer my question?!" Yibo whined back.

"Mn. Though we were close and I thought that we both loved each other, I guess she still had some dignity left. So your answer is no. We never shared a bed." Sean revealed.

Yibo relieved the breath he was unconsciously holding. He looked up towards Sean.

"That means..." He blushed at what he was thinking. Sean cooed at his lover's cuteness.

"Mn. That means My Lord... You are my first." Sean completed his sentence. Yibo blushed red.

"Mn. Now continue." Yibo tried to divert the topic. Sean just giggled and complied.

"I never thought that she had ulterior motives behind her pestering's. Nevertheless, I still somehow used to find the time to cultivate and my spiritual power still grew slowly and steadily. This didn't go unnoticed by my father. So he used his last chess piece, and the dreadful day arrived." Yibo can feel Sean practically shivering at something.

"My father kept a huge feast for the whole kingdom. Everyone was invited. I too went there with Aurelia. Everything was going peaceful until..." Sean's words faltered. His eyes went big and glassy. 

Yibo who saw this state of his lover, immediately cupped his face and softly pecked his lips.

"You don't have to tell me if you are not comfo-"

"No darling! I cannot be comfortable with anyone other than you. You must know everything about past." Sean hugged Yibo even more tightly, pecking his lips again and again.

After showering the younger with a couple dozens of kisses and nibbles, he continued again, Yibo again snuggling in his chest.

"Until some rouges attacked on us. We helped the civilians to escape first, until it was just us warriors left. We started fighting with those rouges. But what shocked me was when our own warriors started helping the rouges and started attacking us, or I should say that they all started attacking me." Sean stated.

"Although I was very powerful and my cultivation was strong. But It was really difficult for me to fight so many trained cultivators, as most of them were almost my level. So I called my father for help. But instead of helping me, He, Kun and Aurelia stood in a corner laughing while looking at me struggling for my life. Soon, my powers started to exhaust. That was when my father and Kun also lunged at me and back stabbed me. I was able to do nothing. I just withered on the ground, soaked in my own blood. But I didn't lose unconsciousness. What I saw next will be the most horrible sight of my eternity." Sean heaved a tired breath. Yibo just listened him carefully.

"My brother used one of the cursed dark arts and extracted our father's spiritual core from his body, transferring it to his own." Sean revealed.  

HELLO  FELLOW TURTLES!!!🐢

Hope you like the story so far..🥰

Please don't forget to leave your precious reviews...😘

There is no proofread..

SEE YA😘

(づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤️~