DELICIOUS BREAKFAST

*Smut warning, but it's not like you are complaining...*
*Enjoy Sinners*

*******************

Yibo woke up next morning when he felt his lips passionately sucked and nibbled.

He opened his eyes a little to look at his beautiful harasser's long eyelashes.

"Angh.. Sean.." Yibo moaned when Sean bit his lower lip a bit too harshly. He took this opportunity and slid his tongue inside the younger's warm cave, devouring and tasting every bit of it. 

Yibo tried to push the hungry bunny aside, but it was no use, as he was too small infront of the elder.

One of the elder's arm was caressing his head while the other was holding his waist tightly.( ref. to the pic. above.). While Yibo tightly clutched the front of Sean's loose shirt with his small paws. 

They only parted when Yibo was almost unconscious due to the lack of air.

"Good Morning darling!" Sean chirped happily while panting.

"Morning." Yibo muttered with a flushed face, trying to catch his breath. 

Sean smiled dearly before leaving one last open mouth peck on the younger's wide open mouth.

"Are you feeling better now?" Sean asked, still caressing his head.

"Mn. Better." Yibo nodded with a soft smile. He was really feeling a lot better after sleeping in Sean's embrace.

Sean got up from bed and helped Yibo to get up too. 

"Maids have already boiled the water for bathing. You bath first. I'll prepare your clothes till then."  Sean stated and left Yibo near the washroom. 

After about 15 minutes, Yibo came out of the washroom in a bathrobe. Zhan, as yesterday, made him sit on the bed and clothed him, stealing sneaky pecks on the younger's exposed body in between, earning low giggles and gasps. 

After done with pampering the younger, Sean himself went to take a bath.

Yibo went downstairs to greet Sophia, but he found no one there. There were barely any servants and maids in the house today. Only a cleaner and the laundry lady was seen.

"Huh.. Where is everyone else?" He asked to the cleaner.

"Young Lord. Lady Sophia took all the other servants with her in her Spring Villa." The maid stated while bowing.

"That means there is no one to make breakfast today?" Yibo asked excitedly to which the made shook her head.

"Great!" He exclaimed happily and hopped towards the kitchen he discovered yesterday, leaving the confused maid alone.