Chapter 12 : Travel to KWANGYA

•Giselle's POV•

Although i has run as fast as i could, they're still afford to catch me and bring me to the jail, now that i'm sitting in the corner of a room surrounded by metal walls and electric barriers.

I sat down at the corner hugging my knees tightly, couldn't believe that this day would come to me this fast, i just hope that the others will be here as soon as possible and get me out of this place.

I then looked to the room next to me and saw a girl with quite short black hair, wearing a black shirt and and black shirt with white short blouse outside, i don't  know but maybe it's like a school uniform in this world.

But then i quickly realized something kinda weird about myself, if there's a wall divided between us, so how can i see her.

I then squeezed my eyes with my hand and looked at her direction again and saw a metal wall there, it's so confusing now, but i'm thinking that my special ability has unlocked so that i can see through everything.

The only thing i can do now is keep waiting and hoping that the others will come to save me as soon as possible, i'm badly want to get out of this place right now.

•Karina's POV•

Everybody are gathering up here at ZHJONG company and ready to enter KWANGYA world from the SYNK game system through the main computer.

We all have a small metal bracelet that Renjun gave us which can help us enter to KWANGYA whenever we want or even go back to the real world when we're in danger.

Renjun then looked at all of us and said with the most serious tome of him that i could hear,

"Listen carefully, once you enter that world we don't know what will happen there just so stick to one of your friend in case we're lost and we will divide into pairs so it would be easier for us to be recognized."

When he said that, i immediately hold Jeno's hand tightly, NingNing will go with Chenle and Mark, Winter with Haechan and Jaemin, while Renjun will go alone by himself.

Once we're ready, Renjun tapped on the button on his bracelet, a portal suddenly came out from the computer screen and opened in front of us.

I then looked at Jeno and he's looking at me too, i took a deep breath and stepped forward while holding Jeno's hand, i closed my eyes and stepped inside the portal, i feel like my whole body is being pulled by a very strong force, then everything turned black.

                                                 ••••••••••••

When i opened my eyes, i was laying on the ground in a wasteland, i looked around and realized that i'm already in KWANGYA now just by looking at those tall buildings from afar.

I looked to the side and saw Jeno laying beside me unconscious, i shook his body slowly and so he woke up, but then i realized one more thing, our school uniform has changed into other clothes.

I'm wearing black top and light brown skirt and boots with long leather gloves and a leather jacket outside, my hair color also changed from black into dark purple.

Jeno is wearing white long sleeve t-shirt and black trousers and gloves too, Jeno's hair is now in blue, i have to admit that he looks more attractive than usual.

We then stood up and find the way to get out of this place, after walking for nearly an hour, we finally near to the city, but my legs refused to keep going.