Chapter 9 : Out of control

•Karina's POV•

Today is weekend so i can don't have to go to school, that's why i'm here laying on my bed and watching random things on my phone, still can't believe that i have special power now.

I can read and control someone's mind so it will be more fun, i can make the other people think in the way i want it to be.

But then someone knocked on my door, i already knew that it's Jaehyun, he then came inside and sat down on my bed, i just ignored him and keep focusing on my phone, then he suddenly said,

"Why don't you go out somewhere today, it's weekend and you're gonna stay in your room all day ?"

I then looked at him and said,

"Then tell me where should i go now, go to the park or go shopping in the mall again ?"

I'm already tired of going outside and just want to stay inside my room at least once, i barely have time to rest so now i just to go to sleep.

But then he continued,

"If you are bored of going with your friends, then why don't you going out with me today, i'm sure we will have a lot of fun."

I then sat up and looked at him, it's been a long time since i last went out together with my brother so maybe it's not a bad idea.

I then get up and go to the bathroom to take a shower and prepare myself, Jaehyun is waiting for me downstairs so i quickly fixed my hair once again before i go with him.

                                                   •••••••••••••

We arrived at a bakery store where one of my mom's friends is the owner, we have been here so many times already since we're young, but the last time i came here is two years back then.

Mrs.Park came out to greet us, i haven't seen her for a long time now, me and Jaehyun then walking around the store to find our favorite dishes while she's still busy with the costumers.

I tried to find my favorite Chocolate Soufflé, i'm already in love with it since the first time i tried it when Mrs. Park opened this bakery store.

I then looked at Jaehyun, he's already take his strawberry flavored Panna Cotta again, i have tried that once but it doesn't taste good at all and i don't know why he's just love it.

After paid for our desserts, we decided to go to Han river to eat while taking some fresh air, it's Jaehyun's idea so i just followed him, like what he always says to me, "Only thing you need to do is listen to your brother and it's me."

                                                 ••••••••••••

I'm closing my eyes and enjoy the atmosphere here, the sky is clear and beautiful, very suitable to hang out with your someone else like this.

Now that i wished all of my family members are here, mom and dad, they're still on their vacation and will come back at the end of this year.

They've just gone for only a month i'm already missed them, especially mom, she's always the one who stayed my side, who gave me advices, who listened to my stories, but it's not like i don't like dad, but it's just because he's always busy with his job, that's why he didn't spend much time at home with me and Jaehyun.

But then Jaehyun said,

"I thought you will have a date today with Jeno ?"