Chapter 22 : Nice move

•Karina's POV•

I got home a bit late today because i spent the whole day going shopping with NingNing and Winter in the mall, Giselle had a date with Renjun so that's why she didn't come with us.

When i came inside my bedroom, i put the paper bags aside and immediately threw myself on my bed, then i opened my phone to check the date, it's already 10th of April, that means it's my birthday tomorrow.

I'm so excited about it, i wanted to prepare and spend this special day of mine with my friends, suddenly i stood up and opened my wardrobe.

I looked through my dresses don't know which one i should i wear tomorrow for my birthday, i then opened the paper bags that i have just bought recently.

One of them is a plain white dress with black collar and short sleeves, it looks simple but also elegant, so i decided to wear it for my party.

But then when i'm about to lay down back on my bed, suddenly my phone buzzed, i then looked at the screen and saw that it's Giselle who's calling, it's so late now so i don't why she called me, still i answered her call,

"Why you're cal-......"

She immediately interrupted me in a very hurry voice,

[ Can you come to KWANGYA right now ?.....We're having a problem here ]

I then answered in confusion,

"Why ?.....I'm so tired now, can we just do it tomorrow ?......Cause i'm about to go to bed already."

She then said in a serious tone,

[ Common, we have no time to wait now ]

I then annoyingly said,

"Alright but just give me some more minutes and i will be there immediately."

After i ended the call and sighed, couldn't that she's still bothered me at the time like this, but then i put on some make up before i go.

•Renjun's POV•

When me and Giselle arrived at KWANGYA, it feels so devastated, seemed like a big fight has happened here, a lot of guards laid down on the ground unconscious.

We then started to discover these bodies, they're breathing so it means they're still alive, it's just that they fainted, but i don't have the ability to see what happened here.
eeeewweeww
he i
Giselle who's still being silent and is standing behind me all the time, she looks a bit worried and surprised so i quickly hold her hand to make her feel safe.

We're still waiting for the others to come, a little bit later, a portal suddenly opened behind us and two people appeared.
i
It's Karina and Jaehyun, they quickly ran to us, i then looked at Jaehyun and said,

"Can you use your power to see what happened here with these people ?"

He nodded his head then bent down a bit and put his hand on the ground and closed his eyes, seems like he's deeply in his thought.

Suddenly he said still with his eyes closed,

"I can see that.....two people....they're fighting against a lot of guards and then....a women appeared and...."

He suddenly opened his eyes and took his hand away, while we're still waiting for him to continue, then he said,

"That's all i could see, seems like there's something that stopped me and limited my power."