Chapter 7 : Special powers

While Karina is going camping with her friends, Jaehyun stayed at home doing his usual work, cleaning the house and his sister's room cause it's always a mess, Karina never cleaned her room at least once.

But when he came inside Karina's room, everything us still the same, except her laptop is already turned on, but Jaehyun didn't notice it at first and keep rearranging everything.

Until he's done, Jaehyun accidentally glanced at the table where Karina put her laptop there, although he didn't want to see what's in her laptop, he's still curious about it.

Jaehyun then came and opened Karina's laptop, the USB is still connected to it and show a video of a woman inside a room with a lot of computers that Karina used to tell her friends.

But he's not seems to be care about it and thinks that it's just one of her normal videos on the internet, then he shut down the laptop and get out of her room, but he didn't know that strange things begin from the
moment he watched that video.

He then go the living room to watch some movies, but then he suddenly received a call from a strange number, but he doesn't know whether if he should answer it or not, but then he decided to answer the call, a woman voice speaks up,

[ Hello, you are Jeong Jaehyun, Karina's brother right ? ]

He then said feeling so nervous,

"Yes it's me, but is there anything ?"

The woman who's speaking to him is a nurse, Karina fainted away last night so her friends bring her to the nearest hospital and now she's resting, so that's why the nurse from the hospital called Jaehyun to announce him about his sister's condition.

The nurse then continued,

[ Your sister is having a high fever and she is being hospitalized now so please come to Seoul hospital cause we need you to fill in some assignments ]

Jaehyun immediately ended the call, he stood up then took his bike and came to the hospital right away cause he's so worry for his sister now and he doesn't want anything bad happened to Karina.

                                                ••••••••••••

Jeno along with his friends are waiting outside while the doctor is checking on her, she has a high fever and has been in a coma for almost a day now, she was walking outside in the rain all night which lowered her temperature causing a fever.

A bit later, the doctor came out, Jeno immediately stood up and ran to him and asked the doctor,

"How is she now ?"

The doctor just smiled then said which made the others sighed in relieved,

"Don't worry, she just need to rest for one more day and she will recover soon."

After the doctor left, Jaehyun finally came so all of them came inside to check on Karina, she's still sleeping, Jaehyun sat down beside her bed and hold her hand, he feels so guilty now because he thinks Karina being like this is because of him.

Jeno then sat down beside him and put his hand on Jaehyun's shoulder and said to comfort him,

"Don't worry, she will be fine, it's not your fault by the way so you shouldn't blame yourself."

Jaehyun then looked at all of them and said,

"You guys can go first, i will stay here with her today."

The others just nodded and leave the room silently one by one, Jeno didn't want to go but since Jaehyun is here, he just sighed and closed the door before he completely left.