“No!” I said as the guards started poked Zara.

They're making her really angry

“Stop fucking poking her assholes,” I shouted and they placed the cage at the entrance of Lorenzo's cage.

“Lorenzo do not look her in the eyes and don't turn your back to her,” I said and they released her into his cage.

“Zara do not attack,” Sawyer said

“Zara don't!” I shouted as she attacked Lorenzo. He placed his arm infront of his face in and defensive manner and she bites down on to his wrist.

“Ahh fuck!”

“Zara stop now!” I shouted out even louder and she stopped moving.

“Release,” I said and she opened her mouth. He pulled out his wrist as he looked at me.

He gave him a nod and I nod before looking back at Zara.

It doesn't seem like she hurt him badly. She looked at me and I sat down.

She came to the glass and I wiped my tears.

“It's okay girl-”

My words came to a halt when a bullet was placed in her head.

I watched as her body fell to the ground and my body froze. Her blood painted the glass as a sharp pain cut through my heart and body.

“Zara!” Sawyer shouted.

“I always thought she was a worthless cat,” Stella said as Lorenzo's cage closed.

She shot her

She shot my tiger

“This was lame,” she added.

I looked up at Stella as she exits the room.

“Princess,” Lorenzo said as I looked at him before looking at Zara.

Sawyer sat back next to me as tears ran down his cheeks

Sawyer sat back next to me as tears ran down his cheeks. His eyes were stuck on the tiger.

He placed his head into his palms and I looked at Royalty.

All the life seemed to have left her face. She hasn't moved a muscle since Stella walked out.

Lorenzo tried talking to her but she wouldn't respond to him. I sighed before resting my head on the glass.

I would feel the same if that was Jasper

Jasper is with our parents so I wasn't too worried about Stella doing the same to him.

Losing a pet must be really hard

I wish I don't ever feel that pain.