Saving Brooklyn and Darius

------------

"Kenji watch your head" I warn as I reach down and unbuckle his seatbelt sending him to the bottom of the gyrosphere. "Your turn (Y/N)" Kenji grins before unbuckling me too, without warning, I land on my head and back roughly.

"Jesus kenji, maybe a warning next time would be nice?" I snap at him 

"Uh guys... can.. can you let me down now" Ben stammers. Kenji and I unbuckle him too and try to prevent his fall from being too bad. Now the three of us are crammed in the upside down gyrosphere, no idea how to get out.

Kenji screams loudly before shoving himself against the door and cracking it open slightly, Ben and I joining in. It slides open fast, Ben and I landing on top of kenji with a thud and a groan. 

"Okay guys come on, we have to find everyone else" I hurriedly say while standing up and beginning to walk, Kenji and Ben following quickly.

The three of us begin walking on a dirt path when we see Sammy and Yas flying towards us in their gyrosphere, Kenji shoving ben and I back to the ground to prevent us from getting hit. Kenji stands up, ben attached himself to kenji and doesn't let go. 

"Im pretty sure were exceeding the maximum occupancy in here" Ben points out. All five of us now crammed into the gyrosphere. "I lost them. Its just static" Sammy says, messing with the earpiece we all got. 

Thunder booms loudly above us as the sky lights up brightly with lightning. "Help!" "Somebody, please!" We hear shouting coming from somewhere in the woods. 

"I hear them! They're over there!" Kenji shouts. Yas starts driving in their direction. We pull though a clearing, my eyes widen once I see how far sunken into the mud they are. Still screaming for help we jump out to figure out a way to save them.

"Uh guys.." I hear ben say from behind me. A Sinoceratops is standing next to the gyrosphere, staring at us all. 

"Ive got an idea" Sammy says, now standing up and grabbing a branch with some leaves on it. 

Sammy explains her plan to us as we gather vines, throwing it to Daruis and Brooklyn who are sinking quickly, we tie the same rope around the dinosaur. Just as they fully submerge into the mud Sammy begins walking with the dinosaur, slowly pulling them out of the mud.

Yasmina pries open the door with a huge branch, revealing the two safely inside. "Hey.." Darius says quietly. We all begin cheering loudly and run up to see them. "Cowgirl for the win!" Kenji cheers, giving sammy a high five. 

We turn our heads, hearing a truck pull up. "Hey, look! Its Dave and Roxie!"