Welcome to Jurassic Park

In this all of them will be different ages, since i cant find exact ones online. Darius is 14, Ben, Kenji, Brooklyn, Sammy and Y/n are 15,  and Yaz is 16. Y/n is a girl btw!

-------

I stepped off the boat and onto the dock, relieved to hear something other than waves and puking. I looked out at the water, watching the smaller waves lift and lower the boat, a heavy sigh leaving me.  There was no turning back once the boat left the island. Part of me wishes I could've stayed home to stay with my family but I love dinosaurs and i'm glad I got to come. Camp Cretaceous would be my new home for the next two weeks.

"Hey!" I turned to look at the girl, my eyes drawn to the bright pink phone in her hand. She pointed it at my face, wide smile spreading on her face. She had a familiar look in her green eyes.

"I'm Brooklyn. You might've heard of my Brooklyn Unpacks Videos." She introduced herself, turning and pointing the phone at herself then me. She put up a peace sign with her free hand, snapping a quick picture before switching to recording.  "Anyways, Brooklanders, i'm here with... uh" She quickly whispers and asks my name "Yeah! I'm here with (Y/n) (L/N)! She's one of the kids at the camp i'm going to be at!" she says with a grin

"Yup thats me" I say back to her with a slight smile as she stops recording and lowers her phone, we just start making small talk after that.  

"Gather around, everyone!" A man called out, knocking on his clipboard to draw attention to himself. He wore a bright red shirt and a yellow headband, messy dirty blonde hair drooping over it. He had an almost childish vibe to him, a spark of excitement in his eye as he looked over everyone. I payed attention to his words and started walking, watching ben from the corner of my eye start to slowly inch towards the edge of the dock before leaning over and start throwing up again. 

"I'm head counselor. You heard that correctly-- head honcho, big shot" Doubtful. Dave seemed too.. laidback to be in charge. Before he could continue, the sound of tired screeching erupted from behind me. I turned to look at the sunkissed woman, noticing her red shirt and she had the big 'Camp Cretaceous' logo on the side of her red and white truck. 

"Welcome, campers!" She greeted, heading onto the back dock and moving to stand beside Dave with a friendly smile. She placed her hands on her hips, looking over everyone before speaking. "I'm Roxie, head counselor of Camp Cretaceous."