5

I sat down on the couch in the living room and flipped through channels. I wasn't anxiously waiting for my mom and Janice to walk in and explain what in the world is going on.

I heard the front door open and footsteps. I jumped up off the couch a little too excited and ran into the front room. They both looked drained and I could tell they didn't want to talk about whatever they were going to talk about. But I deserve an explanation!

They motioned me to sit down at the table and I complied. My mother sat down next to me followed by Janice. She took my hands. "Now, sweetie, this thing we are going to tell you is going to be shocking for you but we want you to hear us out. Okay?" I nodded quickly. Why can't they just tell me already?

She sighed and looked at Janice who just nodded. They began to tell me everything. All about my grandmother and the moonstone curse and werewolves and all this mumbo-jumbo that I don't even know if I can believe.

"Wait, hold up. So you're telling me, that I'm some important person that has a curse casted on a bunch of people and if they kill me, then they won't be cursed? Mom, Werewolves and Vampires are fictional. As well as witches. How could you guys believe all this kind of stuff?" They looked at each other.

Out of the blue, I heard a man clear his voice. Noah, to be exact. "I can prove it to you, Sweetheart" he smirked. I gulped as he began to walk towards me. My heart began to race as he took my hand in his. Our fingers interlocked and, as cheesy as it sounds, they fit perfectly together. He began to led me to the backyard and into the woods.

"Where in hell are you taking me?" I finally questioned. We stopped at an open area and he motioned for me to sit down on a log.

"Here." He began to take off him clothes.

"Woah there man!" I covered my eyes. I heard him chuckle. Who does he think he is to just strip in front of me?

After a few seconds I uncovered my eyes to see him gone. I stood up from the log and looked around "Noah?" I called out.

All of a sudden this wolf can out from behind a tree and slowly started to walk towards me. I took a couple steps back, putting my hands in front of me to shield myself. It frightened me. It began to walk faster towards me and I kept walking backwards until I eventually tripped on the log I was sitting on before. Still crawling backwards, I was trying to get way but still kept my eyes on it. It crawled on top of me and showed his canines. My heart started to pound and I was afraid it was going to leap out of my chest.

I tried to calm my nerves and think. Wait, where's Noah? Oh shit.. No. There's no way! Werewolves are not real! It's not possible! Ugh, but how else would this wolf show up and Noah be gone.

"Noah?" I looked straight into its eyes. They looked softer and it began to snuggle into me. It felt good in a weird way. It reminded me of last night. I felt so comfortable and it just felt right.

I have so many questions now that I know that werewolves are real. My mom and Janice told me that everyone in the house are wolves, except me, Jake and Henry since they are too young. They told me that they will turn for their first time one their 16th birthday. But me on the other hand, I'm stuck as a human. It makes me feel weak and vulnerable. I feel like if I got into trouble, I wouldn't be able to protect myself now knowing how strong people can be and scary the world really is.

The wolf got up and strolled over to the tree it came out of before. After a minute or two, out came Noah, only in boxers. My eyes trailed down his perfectly defined chest and then down his legs, all the way back up to his, now smirking, face.

"You really have a thing for checking me out huh?" he chuckled.

"Oh shut up. I have a lot of questions and you guys aren't off the hook. I'm still pissed that I wasn't a part of the meeting." I crossed my arms and glared at him.

He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Damn. I like this feisty you. It's pretty sexy" His hands traveled up and down the sides of my waist, leaving a trail of tingles. I rolled my eyes. Why does this happen to me every time he's touches me, or even when I'm just around him?

He has this weird affect on me that I don't understand. I started to stare at his lips. I want to kiss them so badly. I want him so badly. Oh my god, Katerina! What are you thinking? Snap out of it! He's a werewolf!

I pushed him away and came out of my trance. "No, Don't touch me! I don't know what your capable of" He gave me a confused look and then look worried. I started to breathe quickly and turned around to run back to the house. "Katerina! Please, don't leave!" I ignored him calling. I guess the feeling of his presence just made me forget what he was. Who knows what he could do to me. He could hurt me and that made me scared. I don't know much about werewolves and all this stuff, actually I don't know anything. I'd like to know more but who am I suppose to ask? I'm now scared of my own mom and dad knowing what they are. Why haven't they told me sooner? If my mom knew about what I supposably was, why couldn't she tell me?

I feel like I can't talk to anyone anymore. I feel trapped. I have no clue what these people could actually do to me. I felt so comfortable with him even as a wolf though.. I'm so confused! I should be scared of them, I should feel this way about them.. right? They could hurt me! But then again, if they were going to hurt me, they would have already done it. If I'm such an important person to the supernatural, why don't they just kill me? What if that's their "plan"? My own family is going kill me. What the hell just happened to my life?

*****