A Stranger Appears

Start from the beginning

"Interesting, have fun!" Yuyan finished. The pair exited the premises and it wasn't long before Yuyan got up and randomly exited the room. No one really noticed it, but once she came back, she just sat down and didn't say a word.

Maybe I'm overreacting, but I know Yuyan and I know there's something off about this all. I just know it.

Kakashi's POV

The combo was incredible to say the least. The jutsus these two were using was amazing and not to mention, strong. If it weren't for the sharingan I'd most likely be dead by now.

Right after the man named Kakuzu's attack, they directed their attention right back to team 10. "Ration, gian!" he demanded the giant rag doll.

Shikamaru quickly pulled out the shield scroll, but it was obvious he wasn't going to make it on time to protect the team from his attack. If it was a lightning technique, I could still make it to absorb the attack!

I jumped in between the lightning and team seven, but before I could even do a single thing, another person jumped in front of me with a sword in hand and pointed it at the lightning. The chrome black sword seemed to absorb the extreme attack without the user having to break a single sweat, I was almost jealous of the sword itself!

It took quite some time before the jutsu was finally over, and when it was, the sword wielder slightly turned to us. Though she was wearing a dragon faced mask, her body shape and her hair in a bun made it obvious she was female. "You Konoha ninjas have really done it now," she sighed.

"Who are you?" Ino questioned.

"It's should be none of your concern, I'm here to help!" she gave us a thumbs up. Before we even had more time to think, a wave of fire was already rolling our way to burn us to smithereens. Team 10 gasped, and once again, we were caught like a deer in the headlights, not being able to do a single thing but watch it happen. "I've got it covered," the girl informed, "just stay behind."

As the fireball came to us, she simply raised a single hand and the fire was repelled by a white transparent chakra I had never laid eyes on. "Here they come!" she warned. To my side, the religious extremist attacked me, the two of us went back and forth attacking with kunai and scythe. The two of us switched paths at the top of a dead tree and went back to our individual teams.

"Keep your guard up," the girl demanded. Who was she anyway? This is a mission for Konoha ninjas, not some outsider. And what's with the mask? I didn't even notice her coming nor can I sense her presence, smell her, or hear her movements, the only way I really know she's here is because I'm looking right at her.

"I think it's right if I ask once again, who are you?" I asked.

"...someone with a job. Don't complain about the help, it's obvious you need it Kakashi, you're at your limit."

The team once again gasped, "how do you know my name?"

"Oh please, raikiri, sharingan, anyone can make that deduction," she answered. She looked back at our opponents and examined them for a while. "I see you've taken one out, good job."

"Do you know about them?" Shikamaru asked.

"More than even themselves," she shrugged.

How in the world?

"What are you talking about?!" Ino once again raised her voice at the stranger.

"That's not important, I'm sure you've already determined their abilities right?"