(4)Saw himgiving his ex gf a flower and kiss her cheek without knowing you're 👀

You blinked your eyes as your tears fell again. "I thought you're a sin." Her words keep  repeating inside your head while she's staring at your blank face. She's crying as well. On the other hand , your husband became shocked and when he looked at you he could see that sadness in your eyes. "Why?" You asked , still your voice is calm.

"I-.." you're just waiting for her to continue. "I- I had a one night stand with someone. I was completely messed up and confused that time— It was a  mistake and I don't know what to do." She explained. She's just giving you reasons to not forgive her. "Your grandmother— she told me to abort you but I didn't listen. I gave birth to you and that time I was so scared that mom would hurt you so I- I left you in the trash bin—but I swear I came back but you're not there anymore."  She looks at your eyes while you're too hurt to speak.

You closed your eyes as you wiped your tears. You looked down before you let out a sigh. Sure , you won't forgive her, not after she thinks of you as a sin and left you behind with some low reason. "I- I don't know what to say.." your heart keeps clenching like someone is gripping your heart so bad.

Your husband doesn't know why he's crying. Is it because he can feel the pain you're feeling now? He gave you a lot of pain but suddenly the pain started to get worse after you knew the whole story of why your mom abandoned you. "But still.. I'm your daughter— How could you just leave me behind?" the mom can't utter a word.

She's just crying while staring at you. "Me and Jungkook will get divorce." Now his parents look at you and Jungkook. "Eh.. you both can still talk about it. You and Jungkook are husband and wife. What's wrong?"  Now, your husband's mother spoke, giving you her confused eyes. "He's cheating on me. I'm tired already.. this.. this is so hard for me. Husband cheating , found my mother and her reason why she left me."

"I'm tired of getting hurt. Can you guys please give me space? I- I don't want this anymore. I'm so sick of this.. I felt rejected and I think that's enough for now." you said softly but you stuttered. The pain is too much for you to handle. It's hard because you carry all the problems that they caused. You stood up and went to the other room broken hearted.

Meanwhile Your husband's father.. punched him. "That's what you deserve."then his father left the house. His father is kind to you , he treats you like his daughter too since you are his son's wife compared to his wife who doesn't like you.

Everything is messed up. Your husband's ex held his arm preventing him from leaving.

While you. You're sitting in your bed , caressing the wedding ring softly. What happened to your life? Everyone is so harsh on you while you did nothing wrong. You just want a family , a husband who will love you the same as you love him. You guess this is not the right time or this is not for you.

Sure , you will never forgive them.

<5 Years Later>

"It's already been 5 years.. you should move on and move forward too." A person spoke behind you as he wrapped his arms around your waist. You're standing at the balcony , watching the sky. Your husband.. Yoongi caressed your tummy while having his chin at your shoulder. "I'm moving forward with you." "I know, baby. We gotta move forward a lot with our baby and I promise I will love and take care of you and our baby." your heart softened.

It's been five years . You divorced your ex husband and after 2 years you met this guy in front of you. He healed you , helped you move forward and stand again with your own feet. About your mother.. you don't want to see her , never. She doesn't deserve to be called mother because mother can't do that to their own blood and flesh.

Now , your life is great compared to your past. This guy in front of you gave you everything like what you did to your ex husband before. You gave everything and at the end you left nothing but a broken heart. This guy in front of you gave and did everything just for you , he comforted you when you remembered your past.

He did everything just like what you did to your ex husband. You felt so happy.

You don't want to see any of them. You just don't. Your husband's family likes you a lot , always gives you the best and sometimes takes care of you whenever your husband is working. Until , one day your whole life changed when you found out you're pregnant. His whole family was so happy and immediately celebrated your pregnancy.

They can't wait to see the baby and they hope you will be fine and sure they will take care of you while carrying a human inside. They really love you. You felt love in this family , you felt so lucky because they're always here for you.

That is your life now.