Asking for your help because his obsessed fans keeps chasing him | famous actor

"Don't worry mom , I'm fine. I just started my work today and it was great! Also , I have Mingyu at my place so no need to worry." you talked to your mom through the phone while making your way to your car outside the building. Your mom is worried about you so you told her that you're doing fine. While talking to your mother, a guy suddenly bumped into you and made you lose your grip on your phone.

The guy didn't even apologize and just walked past you— you cursed under your breath as you went down to grab your phone. Suddenly, you heard a group of girls talking while looking around. "I'm pretty sure it's him. I need to find him as soon as possible before it's too late." "Correction. We— we need to find him." the other said while holding a pen and notebook in her hands.

You look back at the guy behind you who's walking so fast and you guessed he's the guy they're talking about. There's no way out there , you just came from that place where he's going now and you swethese crazy fans would catch him because yeah there's no way out. You immediately chased him and when you saw him you grabbed his jacket and pulled him inside this trash place.

Of course the scene was super damn fast. You both are now hiding beside this big trash bin and this place is dark too so no one will see you and him hiding. "What—" you immediately shut his mouth when suddenly you both heard voices. "Where is he? This is a fcking wall now and it's impossible for him to get away here. I swear I saw him walking around." the other one said and some of the girls started getting annoyed.

"You're lying. You're trying to fool us so that you can see him alone— obviously you're selfish." the other one said and the girl who spoke earlier gets mad. "Are you fcking for real right now? You're calling me selfish? Then fcking go! Obsessed btch." And the other girl triggered by her words so she grabbed her hair and the both of them started grabbing each other's hair while others started to cheer and others tried to stop them.

"Guys stop! We should leave now , stop this scene for fcking sake we are friends!" The both of them stopped and started giving each other glares. "Let's go. He's not here, let's try another place and I'm sure he's around." and they left. This guy beside you let out a sigh as he was about to get up , you grabbed his jacket again to bend down. "sht—" "shut up." you cut him off. "Jungkook? Please come out.. we need to see you."

Crazy fans. Honestly, they're all creepy as fck. "Come on! He's not here." and she left. The both of you stood up without talking. You're kinda mad at him because yeah he bumped into you hard and because of him your phone cracked a bit. "Next time. You should study how to hide, especially in this situation. Gotta go now." You're confused. Why did you help him? Like why? Just why? You shrugged it off and was about to leave but suddenly he grabbed your wrist.

"Wait. Don't go." he said as he removed his mask. "Thank you." He bowed and you removed your hand from his grip. "It's fine. You should go now before those crazy girls find you." he didn't utter a word but just stared at you. You're giving him a confused face because he's looking deep into your eyes. "Hey , stop being creepy—" "please send me home."

"What!!!?" That was loud. You smack your head immediately and look at him. "Why would I? Can't go home alone? You have this big and buff body but you can't go alone? Are you still a baby?" he stared at you again. "I got lost. My manager's car is really far from here." you don't trust him. You know him but you just can't trust him.

You've seen him a lot of times in tv commercials, drama , shows etc. He even appeared in your favorite zombie movie but he became a zombie haha sad. "Why would I? You're a stranger." yep safety first! You only know his name but you don't know who he is in real life— you mean his personality. Well who knows  maybe he's dangerous lol. "How can you trust me?"

Now , you're driving with him sitting beside you. You turn off your car's light because it's dangerous. What if tomorrow , you will wake up with a hundred news saying you and him are dating. Tsss.. people these days love misunderstandings. "Hello? Can I please use your phone? I'll just call my manager that I'm safe. I left my phone at my house, sorry." His voice is soft and cute and does not fit his appearance.

He has so many piercings and also those tattoos on his hand. Hot. but his voice— damn cute. Sht , stop that. You let out a sigh and gave him your phone while focusing on the road. "Oh thank you!" you only ignored him and started doing your own business. "Hello? Mr. Han , I'm really sorry because I disappeared earlier , I just wanted to order coffee but some fans saw me. I know I should've told you but you're resting and I don't want to bother you."

"By the way, I'm safe now! I'm on my way home so let's meet at home." Safe , he's safe. Poor him , he just wanted to buy coffee fck you obsessed fans. You didn't talk that much , don't want him to feel uncomfortable but he's talking a lot to make you trust him. "My mom usually calls me baby but I like it.. she said even when i reached 70 she would still call me baby." And he laughed. Cute.. 70 years old baby haha.

Soon , you both arrived at his place. He unbuckled his seat belt and was about to open the door but he stopped. "Thank you so so much. Without you , my fans are probably eating me alive now. Honestly, I'm scared but thanks to you. Like super super thank you. Sht.. I'm giving you problems , first you helped me hide from my fans beside the big damn trash bin and your white blouse got stained because of me then you sent me home."  he said as he pursed his lips.

"It's fine.. just go inside and be careful next
time—" "can you give me your number? Ah ,  I want to pay you back." he cut you off. "It's fine.. you don't have to." After you said that , three expensive cars arrived in front of his big ass house. "You should go." and he nodded. "Thank you again!." he went out from your car and bid you his goodbyes.

And when you left , he smacked his forehead. "Dammit , her number.." he let out a sigh and watched your car driving away. "Jungkook, are you okay?" his manager asked and he nodded. "Who was that? Do you know that person?"

"She's so so kind.. I think I like her."