(2) He confessed that he fcked someone while drunk after you confessed

It's been 4 years already and he hasn't found someone who can love him unconditionally just like what you said. No, he won't because he's waiting for you. Years passed and he's here trying to still look for you.

He's trying and trying and he misses you everyday and everynight. He won't stop looking for you , he knew he fcked up and even at the first place he knew you have feelings for him but he took that as part of that sugar baby thing.

He's in his office , doing his work as usual. His assistant Jun knocked his office door and let him in. "Mr. Jeon , we have good news. We already found the woman-"  he already knows who that woman is. He immediately ignored his work and stood up. "Where? I need to see her!" His assistant gave him the paper and he took it with his hands. "All her details are in there. Please read it Mr. Jeon before you proceed to see her."

His assistant bowed before he left. He's standing while looking at the papers.

Child: 1

What? His eyes are full of confusion while he continues to read.

"Shin Y/n is 27 years old, has a child named Gguk, a cute 3 years old little boy. She should've had a twin babies but unfortunately the other twin didn't make it." Now , his heart broke even more. How could he be so cruel? You left carrying his child without knowing it. He gave you a lot of problems way back and you carry all his problems just to make him feel at least better.

And you even lost his other child because of his stupidity. If he took care of you that time then you and him should be a happy family now but he chose to be selfish and deny what he actually felt for you.

He didn't know but he's crying so hard. He's gripping the paper so hard before he throws it. He throws everything around his office including his work. He doesn't care anymore, his hand started bleeding because of the glass he just threw.

His assistant went Inside and saw him being a mess. "Mr. Jeon, stop it. Your hands are bleeding-" "how am I going to face her? I've done enough and hurt her- I..I can't do that again-" he choked on his words. His heart is super heavy , the sting in his heart started to feel worse. Worse than those nights he cried over you.

"I know Mr. Jeon , I know. You should be strong , but don't do this to yourself." He calmed down , but his tears kept streaming and he couldn't accept what he did. He felt super damn guilty because of what he did, he couldn't believe you went through hard situation with yourself only.

2 days later , Jungkook looked at himself in front of the mirror still looking so guilty. Today, he will go to your place where you and your son live and he is so nervous. He promised himself that he would accept your words and will understand you if you don't want to see him again. He will surely understand you.

And now , he's in front of your house. He's sweating and shaking , he let out a sigh and started to knock. He is alone , his assistant is not here and also his bodyguards because he doesn't want them to come with him. 

After seconds of waiting, you finally opened the door. You are smiling but when you see him.. your smile immediately fades. You are shocked and a bit taken aback because you can't believe he's here. You're not dreaming because he's real , standing in front of you with those guilty eyes. "Y/n.."

When he called your name, your heart felt sting as you suddenly recalled the rejection. That won't get out of your mind— it's just..so hard to forget. "Y/n.." he called you again and he took a step forward.

He felt like crying when he saw you immediately step back. "I understand.. I- I'm so sorry-" his words cut off when he suddenly heard the voice of a little boy. "Mommy, who is that?" The kid asked while rubbing his sleepy eyes. Jungkook's eyes looked at the kid , he confirmed that the kid was his.

The kid looked like him a lot when he was younger , those doe eyes , chubby cheeks and those pink lips. You can't utter a word. After 4 years , he decided to come here and you just can't believe it. "Y/n.." his voice broke , he wanted to burst out and beg for your forgiveness because he really regretted all what he did.

"Please, just leave us.." you said , not looking at his eyes. You're not ready, this is so hurtful for you to see him again. You haven't moved on , you're still trying but now that he showed up? You don't know anymore.
"I- I understand..I'm so sorry."

And you closed the door. He expected this to happen. He showed up so sudden and shocked you. He understands you don't want to talk to him , you are too shocked to process what happened and you just cried when you closed the door. "Mommy, are you okay?" Your son asked , patting your back while watching you crying. You can't help but to only hug him.

Jungkook on the other hand went to his car. His heart is really heavy , he can't stop crying. He literally blamed himself of why you're acting like that. He caused you so much pain and he can't accept himself after what happened to you. He will blame himself for hurting you.

He's just there crying while watching your house. He badly wanted to hug you and tell you how he regretted everything. He was so blinded by lust that he denied the feelings he has for you. He was so fool to believe that no one could ever love him. He was in love with you but he ignored the feeling because he thought you're just staying with him because of his money.

But the truth is you're not. You fell for him because he's sweet and so gentle to you. Now , he doesn't know when to approach you and apologize to you after what just happened. He will carry the guilt forever.