Saw him giving his ex gf a flower and kiss her cheek without knowing you're 👀

"Baby , are you going now?" you asked softly while preparing his breakfast. "Yeah. I'll just go eat with Yoongi— also I'll stay with mom tonight so don't wait for me." He didn't let you speak because he immediately went to the door then left. You let out a sigh while watching the breakfast you made for him.

This happens almost everyday and you're kinda sick of it because he looks like he's trying to avoid you which leaves you confused. Then tonight he's going to stay with his family then leave you alone again. You are his wife and he is your husband— he should be here with you and not leave you alone.

He's old enough to think that you need his comfort and love too. Way back before , he was deeply in love with you or was he? You are a waitress and he said he fell in love with you when he first saw you. He came back many times to the restaurant just to see you and he started courting you. After a month, you accepted him and he was so happy that time. Month.. because you wanted to get to know him more and you did.

He was so sweet and gentle. You fell in love too because he cared for you and did all things just to make you happy. Until..he proposed to you and you two got married. His family dislikes you , you are not up to their expectations but Jungkook immediately comforted you and said "no matter what they say, I'll always love you and you are up to my expectations."

Even though you are so insecure , you believed him and started to trust and love yourself. He was so sad before when you told him you were adopted and the man who adopted you died when you were in high school. That's why you didn't finish the rest because your father's relatives don't want you because of your blood and flesh. You tried the part time job but the salary isn't enough for you to continue to study.

The first man you love will always be your first and that's your father.. the one who adopted you and took care of you. He was such an angel because he saved you and treated you like his own daughter and when he died? you were so depressed because you can't accept he's gone.

Jungkook came to your life and he healed you. He changed you and made your life colorful..but that was before because now? you don't know who he is now.
He changed.. he was so sweet and gentle to you before but not anymore.

Your dad confessed when you were 13 years old that you're not his daughter. He saw you inside the trash bin crying and hungry , he immediately took you home and fed you. He was so happy when he saw your cute little face , he felt like crying that time because how could someone just throw a baby? What a demon!

Such an innocent child. He didn't report that to the police because the first time he saw you , his heart softened and he couldn't let someone take you away from his arms. He promised himself that he will take care of you until you grow and he did.

He gave the best for you. He gave everything to you and even sacrificed himself for you. He is a great dad for you! The best dad for you , your number one supporter and family. He is only your family.

You are now inside the taxi , going to the place where you can think in peace. The coffee shop. You love that place so much and there you can think in peace. After minutes, you thanked the driver, paid him and ordered your drink.

Now, you're sitting at this small table watching people and cars outside the window while drinking your coffee. "How's your son?" "Jungkook? Not fine." Out of nowhere a voice suddenly distracted you making you blinked your eyes and started listening. That voice is very familiar, that's his mothers voice, the one who dislikes you.

They're facing your back on the other table and sure they won't notice you. "What do you mean 'Not fine'?" Her friend chuckled. "Well , Jungkook confessed that he's sick of being a husband. He regretted that he married his wife and I told him to divorce her but he can't. You know, I really dislike his so-called wife. First, she has no family , second she is adopted and she didn't finish her school! Compared to Jungkook , he's a businessman!"

her friends replied "yeah" "right" "you're perfectly right." bla bla. "Unlike Jungkook's ex.. definitely my type for him. You know Gu Yuina? the famous doctor? That's Jungkook's ex! She's smart , can do this doctor thing and can do this model thing at the same time. She has business with her family and now she's the one who's controlling it."

Her friends let out a "wow". "That's why , Jungkook seems to regret it." Is he really regretting it? Is this the reason why he's trying to avoid you? Because he doesn't want you anymore? So many negatives in your mind.

If that's true , well then it hurts. You looked outside of the window again and suddenly you blinked your eyes when you saw your husband buying a flower in front of this coffee shop. You immediately stood up and went out of the coffee shop , he didn't see you and entered inside his car then drove away.

While you immediately went inside the taxi and told the driver to follow your husband's car. The Scene was so fast and now you're in front of this restaurant , standing as you watch your husband enter and soon you follow.

You went to a table not far from where he sits. A couple of seconds later , a pretty woman went to his table and he immediately stood up from his seat and gave her the flower and kissed her cheek.

You sat there watching them silently, honestly your whole world vanished when you saw his eyes and how he looked at her with so much adoration. So what his mother said is true. Did he really regret marrying you?

They talked and talked and sometimes laughed at each other. He never did that to you now, before yes but now?

You couldn't take the scene anymore, so you left the restaurant and went home. When you arrived at home, you cried silently.