Finding out he only dated you because of pity and bet

You don't know where to believe. You can tell that people around you are lying to you because yeah they keep telling you lies. You can't hear , you only trust them but they gave you wrong words. Parents, family and friends. They're all fake. But not this one person. The person you have now after your parents kicked you out— he is the only person who loves and cares for you.

You're hoping that he's not one of them— to betray you and take advantage of your condition. You can't talk but also can't hear— or maybe you can because you have your hearing aid now. Your boyfriend bought you that so that you can communicate with him without problems. You're thankful because you have him and you couldn't ask anyone else anymore.

Today , he's a bit distant to you. He didn't call you today and you're so worried. You waited and waited until he came back. He walked to you as he gave you a peck on your forehead. "How are you today?" he asked and his voice was clear because you're wearing your hearing aid. You replied to his question "Good." by using sign language and he understands you because his cousin is also a deaf.

He's smiling but you can clearly see the tiredness in his eyes. "Are you okay?" you asked this time (you are using sign language please use common sense :> ) and he replied— "I'm fine , just a little bit tired." he then let out a sigh as he walked to the bedroom— passing you.

You badly want to comfort him but don't know where to start. You enter the bedroom and there he is— laying on bed with his eyes closed. You lay beside him and you wrapped your hands around him, that's when he opened his eyes as he faced you with his hand already on your waist. "What's wrong hm?" He asked and you shook your head clearly telling him that nothing's wrong.

"Tomorrow , my friends will come here to visit me so I need to sleep early— let's sleep alright?" After he said that , he snuggled his face on your chest as he slept right away. He's fast asleep— especially when he's really tired.

Time flies so fast , it's already morning and you read the time. 9:32. Obviously , Jungkook is already awake since he's not here beside you anymore. You freshen up first before you wear your hearing aid again since last night you took it off.

While walking downstairs , you heard your boyfriend's voice talking with someone in the living room. His voice shows sadness while talking. You were about to continue your step but you immediately stopped when you heard his friend pronounce your name. "What about Yn? You said you don't love her and all of this is only an act— why don't you tell her that you love someone else and that someone isn't her? Tell her that you courted her because of our bet."

What? you furrowed your brows as you listen more. "I can't do that.. I pity her , she has nowhere to go since her parents kicked her out and she trusted me." Jungkook explained and his friends let out a sigh.
"The bet we made 3 months ago. You said that you will dump her after 4 months right?" Jungkook replied "yeah" and your heart literally broke when he said that.

All of this is only acting and betting. He never loved you. He loved someone else and that someone isn't you. Why did you even expect him to never hurt you? You met him the day when you found your ex boyfriend cheating on you and even said hurtful words. You thought he's the one for you because he gave you his care and everything.

"What are you going to do now?" His friend asked and he only let out a sigh. "I can't break her heart— just yet. The day will come and I'll break up with her—" he stopped talking when he saw you walking towards them with tears on your face. "Yn.."

"Why? I trusted you! You already broke my heart and your words made me numb." you said to him while trying your best not to break down. "I thought you're different from them! I thought your love was real but the truth is you're playing me." (you're using sign language here :> )

This is such a freaking hurt man. You really thought he's different from your ex boyfriend but in the end he's way more worse. He can't utter a word and just stand there while you're whimpering and crying in front of his friends. "Don't pity me." you then walked out of the house.

He didn't even go after you. He's just standing while watching you walk away. His friends' heads are down , feeling so bad for you. Now , he doesn't know where are you going and he's so confused at this moment.