Chapter 12

Jungkook - Sleep well love.

Looking at your sleeping face for one last time and he places a deep kiss on your forehead and made you lay your head on his shoulder while he snuggled his face on the crook of you neck and inhaled your addictive scent to calm him down. He closed his eyes for few moments to cherish this moment of holding you so close to him.

----------------------------------------

An hour later

After reaching his brand new penthouse which is purchased by him recently for Y/n as a wedding gift for her. Though he will live with her in his mansion even after marriage still he wanted to gift something to her. As he doesn't have any idea of what type of gift her may like so he thought of gifting her a brand new super high-tech penthouse. He never experienced and got the love of a family, so he didn't know what kind of gift someone should give to his wife. Ever since he regained consciousness in his childhood, he has lived alone by himself without the love and support of a family. That is why he so desperately wanted Y/n in his life, to start a family. He never got a parents' love but he wanted to become a father and give his kids the happiness of the whole world. He was so happy to have her as his wife but it really breaks his heart to see that her love was running away from him.

As Y/n was still under the effect of the pill so she was still in her deep sleep. So he himself carefully carry her in bridal style and carry her inside so that she can sleep peacefully. Minho was just behind him following him like a lost puppy. After entering inside Jungkook looked around to find all the staff standing in a queue for welcoming him.

Jungkook - Is the room ready?

The head staff come in front and answer his question.

Head staff - Yes sir it's all ready.

Jungkook started following upstairs to go towards the master bedroom. While in the meantime Minho goes towards the living room and sat on sofa waiting for the next order of his boss.

Jungkook open the door and went inside

Jungkook open the door and went inside. He slowly closed the door with his feet. He walked towards the bed and gently placed you on the bed. He then made you lay in a comfortable position and adjusted the pillow for her. He moved towards her feet to remove her shoes and covered her with a soft duvet, so that she can peacefully continue with her deep slumber.

He looked at her and gave a quick peck on her soft lips and caress her cheeks. Then he went out of the room and locked the room from outside. He goes back downstairs towards the living room. When Minho saw him coming inside the living room, he stood up in a sense of respect towards him. Jungkook came and sit on the couch also signal Minho to sit along. Jungkook let out a huge sign after dealing with all the chaos.

Head maid come towards them while holding a tray which contain two glasses of juice for them. Jungkook looked up to see the maid holding juice, so he signaled her to keep the juice tray on the table. He suddenly remembered something and decide to ask her.