Chapter 4

Today is the day when the clothing line of Taehyung has been launched. Everyone is very excited. This clothing launch is already a super big hit. Every news channels are talking about it, not only in news, but in newspaper, radio, magazine, internet and every other social media, this is what is in trending. Everyone knows that Taehyung's design and Jungkook's marketing and business strategies can never fail. It will not wrong it we say that Jungkook marketing and business strategies brings tremendous success and a huge enormous profit. From the day Jungkook has started his business till now they have not seen failure and loss not even for a single day.

Jungkook mind is full of business ideas. He always write all his ideas on business strategies in his high tech specially designed tablet  for him which is designed by his computer hardware scientist and engineers. He always write down his every ideas and strategies so that he will not forget them in future, that is why Jungkook never let any one (except members ) to even touch or see it.

Everyone even his hyungs are also astonish and stunned by seeing his ideas and strategies. If any person by any chance get this tablet then that person can surly became the world best business tycoon for sure. Though Jungkook is young in age compared to other business tycoons but he is way more intelligent, brilliant and experienced then those. No one can't believe their eyes after seeing Jungkook in person as no one really know him as he kept his identity hidden. Everyone think of him as a old man who is very well experienced and running a big business successfully.

All were sitting in his private meeting room while looking towards the news on the big television screen and seeing the effect of their launch in worldwide while calculating all the  profit and world stock market

All were sitting in his private meeting room while looking towards the news on the big television screen and seeing the effect of their launch in worldwide while calculating all the profit and world stock market.

J hope- wow! its unbelievable, I was sure this going to be success but never thought to this much extent.

Jin - I already have feeling about this, you know.

Mean while Jungkook gets up from his seat and started walking away .

Jimin - where are you going?

Jungkook - To do my work, after two days we have our latest car launch events. I want that to be even more successful than this, and for that I have to complete my work as a boss and as well as a owner. You guys enjoy and take some rest. I go and resume my work

Suga - *he chuckles* His workaholic ass is never going to change. Okay you guys enjoy I am going to take a nap in celebration of the success.

Jin - (Chuckles hearing Suga words) and you sleepy ass also never going to change. *everyone chuckles*

V whines like a kid after Jungkook left the meeting room.

V - I was going to ask him for party in order to celebrate the success but he left to do more work on his next upcoming project and launch.