Rishab : veer!!! for this.... you will worry..... Family, Right?? Family...... I'll made you to come back to my sister again... You will beg for her love....

Veer : Good luck.....

Veer smirked and went from there but his eyes shedding tears that mixed with the rain water and disappeared so no one noticed his pain. Tanuja is really embarrassed with what her brother done now... But she didn't talk anything.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tanuja : Veer!!! I should have been talked at that time...  But.. that's my situation.....

Veer : ok.. then...

Tanuja : can we be friends again?

Veer : no... Your company is dealing with buisness with our company so.. let's be buisness partners.....

Tanuja : hmm ok .....

Veer : finished? I have something to do...

Tanuja : veer actually.... I came here to say... Partners are denied to fund you anymore... So you have any idea to drop this project??

Veer : so again you came here to show your brother's money mind....

Tanuja : no... I am not saying like that..

Veer : Don't worry.... No matter if the situation made me to sell my own property for the research, I'll do.... You may leave now...

Veer's answer made tanuja very sad. From the starting till ending veer didn't saw her face. Tanuja remembered something and took a cover from her bag. She gave it to Veer..

Veer : what's that?

Tanuja : your favorite.. salt biscuits.. i bought it for you... I'll be happy if you take it..

Veer : hmm...

Veer took that. Immediately, he called Bani. Bani who is lying on the bed heard that and running to him.

Veer : Bani!!!!!!!!!

Bani : coming..............

Bani took Ashi with the bottle with her and came to veer.

Bani : haan.. called me?

Veer : this is for you...

Veer gave her the cover. Bani took that and opened that. But she don't know what's that.

Bani : what's this?

Veer : salt biscuits.... You like salt na.. so she brought it for you....

Bani : ohhh....... Thanks...

Bani is giving hand to Tanuja with smiling face.. But Tanuja is really annoyed with the activities of Veer. She avoided Bani..

Tanuja : i am leaving....

Veer didn't say anything. Tanuja is about to leave from there but before leaving she looked at bani who is eating salt biscuits. Then she got up in her ship.

Bani : okay then... I am also leaving..

Veer : leaving??

Bani : haaaaannnn... No worries, this much quick i won't go from here, Because i have to repay you na..... I'll be back within few hours....

Veer : okay... Where are you going?

Bani : i am.... I... I have something to buy so... I.. am going to city there....

Bani is pointing her hand in wrong directly towards see..

Veer : city is in that side.....

Bani : ohh.... ( I don't know how to lie too)....