Good, shanta answered back with smile.

Hello mam, Aditi greeted shanta.

Hello , you??

I am an employee in SE ( Suryavanshi Enterprises) . Aditi replied.

Ohhh!! Shanta smiled at her.

Didi, how is the matter of NGO going on, and what about Vishal Rajvansh? Urmila asked being serious.

Urmi, we have filed a complain against him but still he is out of our reach, laksh is trying his best to catch him. I am sure he would catch him soon. Shanta replied with a sad smile.

Didi, we will win, don't worry!  I am missing you and our NGO a lot , urmila said getting emotional.

Urmi even me too, I am missing the  NGO , you and other ladies , the NGO is an emotion to us. We would win it back, urmila cought the hold of shanta's hands for giving her mental support.

By the way , how is your new job going on? Is my brother treating you nicely or not?
Urmila blushed at her question.

Umm...., Didi..., I am.., I am., I mean, he is good boss, he is good.. ... Urmila managed to say.

Shanta did not fail to notice her shyness at the mare mention of his name. Shanta smiled at her innocence.

He might be rude sometimes but my dear Urmi , he is the most lovely person one can ever find, Sach main!!, Said shanta holding her chin and looking at her face.

Kirti and Aditi were smirking at her blushed face.

**************************************

Hey , Urmi!!!

Shatru!!! How are you? You didn't even call me! Urmila asked him getting Angry.

Actually, I have been busy , really busy now a days . I am just going to join our company in few days so I had work regarding this Shatru said.

Oh my god, it would be so much fun then, urmila said in joy.

Yes, me,  you and your saduu boss . Shatru teased urmila. By the way you are looking  really beautiful baby... ,

Thankyou Shatrughan, you are also looking so handsome as always urmila replied back.

Vese, care to explain what happened between you and my brother when we stay at your place for a night. Shatrughan asked out of curiosity.

Urmila avoided looking into his eyes. No... Nothing... Urmila replied getting embarrassed.

Urmi ki bachiiiii......, I said I want to eat golgappas but you are standing there like a statue, kirti yelled at her.

Shatrughan turned to have a look at the voice source , there kirti was standing with a cute frown on her beautiful face in all her glory.

Shatrughan came out of his state and asked urmila. " Who is she?"

Kirti.., and you mr , who are you to ask my name. Kirti yelled at him.

Shatrughan Suryavanshi, I just couldn't resist myself from asking about a beauty like you, Shatru flirted.  Kirti was trying hard to hide her smile. Urmila smiled at both of them.

Kirti , he is youngest  brother of shanta didi and she is my friend, I mean best friend shatrughan. Urmila corrected herself  as kirti pinched her at just friend.

My lady, would you give me pleasure to have a golgappas date with you? Shatrughan asked like a gentleman making urmila laugh at his antics.

Ofcourse she would, kirti go and eat whatever you want, batti kar lo dono and leave me alone for a moment, with that urmila placed kirti's hand in Shatrughan's hand.  Shatru smiled at kirti 's blushed cheek which Urmi failed to notice.