Hector : It's Fine, Thanks Sir, I Truly Appreciate It.

Mukuna : (He Smiles) No, Problem My Brother.. Anyways I Have Something To Give You (He Looks In His Bag And Brings Out An Envelope) It's Not Much But I Would Like You To Have This.

Hector Immediately Refuses To Accept The Money And Tells Him That He Doesn't Need It.

Mukuna : (He Smiles) No, The Money Is Not From Me But The Organization That I Am Working For, It's Only About R6000 And It Will Be Of Great Assistance To You Guys, (Pointing To His Siblings "Kedibone And Thato" Who At The Door, Making Hector To Turn And Them Quickly Vanishing In Less Than A Second)

Hector : (He Let's Out A Sigh) Fine, Thank You.

Mukuna Hands Over The Money To Him And Before You Know It, Mukuna Assures Hector That He Will Help Him Find His Mother As He Is Escorted By Hector Out Of The Building.

As Hector Is About To Go Back In The Building, He Finds Morena Behind Him And He Immediately Tells Him That.

Morena : I Don't Like Him, It's Like He Carries A Very Bad Aura...He Is Scary And I Doubt That He Truly Works For The SAPS Because We All Know That The Police Does Not Give Free For All.

Hector : (He Let's Out A Sigh) It's Okay Morena, Now Can We Go In... I Need To Make A Call To My Manager And Tell Her That I Won't Be Coming.

As They Go Inside, Zimele On The Other Side Is Talking On The Phone, Whilst Standing Outside His Small Office And He Tells The Person That.

Zimele : Nganono, Please When You Find Her, Do Let Me Know... Okay.

Nganono : I Will Find Her But I Must Warn You, I Do Not Want Anyone To Know Most Especially Ubaba (Father), I Don't Want His Problems.

Zimele : It's Okay, He Will Not And I Assure You Again He Will Not.

Zimele Cuts The Call And Turns Around To Find His Elder Brother Coming To Him With A Smile.

Mabutho : Aren't You Going To Buy Lunch Today, I Was Thinking Pap (Stiff Porridge) With Skopo (Cow Meat) But It's Your Choice.

Zimele : You Can Go, I Will Be Eating From My Lunch Box Anyway.

Mabutho : (Shocked) Lunch Box!!, Are You Sure... Since When Do You Carry Lunch Box To Work.

(Zimele Moves To Enter His Office Whilst Being Followed By Mabutho, Who Has An Imposing Structure As If He Was Meant To Protect Or Led) Please Tell Me You Are Lying Because How On Earth Would You Make A Lunch Box, When You Don't Even Know How To Cook.

Zimele : (He Smiles As He Brings Out The Lunch Box) Well When The Time Is Right, You Will Know The Truth.

He Opens The Lunch Box And Immediately The Aroma Fills The Room, Making Them Very Hungry.

As Mabutho Is About To Take The Meat From The Rice, Zimele Quickly Hits His Hand And Tells Him That.

Zimele : I Am Not Sharing, I Want To Enjoy My Home Cooked Meal Alone, I Was Born Alone And I'm Gonna Die Alone.

Mabutho : Zimele, Don't Be Like This... (He Tries To Put His Hand And Zimele Takes Away The Lunch Box, Shaking His Head Sideways) I Want To Taste.

Zimele : No... No... I Am Not Sharing.... Go Buy Your Food And Let Me Enjoy My Food.

Mabutho : (He Smiles Showing His Dimples) Last Born Neh... So You Have Forgotten... I Will Catch You And Find Who Prepared This Food For You.

Zimele : (He Smiles Holding His Spoon As He Digs Into His Food) I Am Not Sharing... Go Buy Your Own Street Food... Bye-bye... Big Brother.