chapter 11

The next morning
Ryan didn't even want to go for work or eat anything. He was hurting inside and  was scared that he would end up like his father. Meanwhile Shannara went downstairs for breakfast.

good morning Shannara, why are you back so soon, missed me?

yes i missed you and your cooking.

  i knew it. So what time did you come ?

11:43pm

  why that late? Why didn't you just come in the morning?

Well i came with Mr Ryan.

  oh.... speaking of him has he woken up?

i don't know.

"Okay let me check up on him." Jenifer suggested.

    Janifer knocked on Ryan's door but there was no response. She tried 3 more times but nothing. She then decided to get a spare key from the store room. When she entered the room she was shocked to see Ryan sitting on the floor looking like a lost person. Exactly how his father looked like when he became depressed maybe even worse.

    Ryan what is wrong with you? Why are you looking like this?

    Ryan didn't respond, he just looked at her for some seconds.

   talk to me what is wrong with you.

     just let me be... I want to be alone.

    Janifer left the room and went downstairs to ask Shannara if something had happened to him yesterday.

     Shannara you said you were with Ryan yesterday. Did something happen to him?

    what's wrong.

    please just tell me if something happened. Ryan is not himself, he looks depressed just like how his father was before he died.

    Shannara told Janifer all that had happened, except the part of Ryan being in love with her. Janifer decided to call Ander Ryan's brother. She was scared of Ryan doing something  stupid to himself.

     Ander please come as soon as possible, this is serious.

     alright i am on my way.

     Janifer can you please tell me the whole story of what happened in the past that made him like this.

    Janifer told Shannara everything and Shannara was so shocked. " Some women are really evil" she thought.

     i really feel sorry for him.

     i feel bad for my boy. I don't want him to go back to therapy again.

     therapy????

    yes..... He was so traumatized after his father died so he had to go for therapy. He has had a rough life growing up.

    Shannara couldn't take this anymore and decided to go for a run.

    10minutes later Ander arrived and went straight to Ryan's room.

     bro what is wrong? Talk to me i am here for you.

    Ryan still didn't respond.

    bro i only have you so don't do this to me.

    Ander i......... Fell in love.

     but why do you look like someone who's heart broken?