Chapter 18 : The Past !!!

Start from the beginning

"Oh well then, David Denmark, Years ago, ordinary man with a best friend name Xander Wilson, a mother like sister-in-law Ruby Wilson, daughter like niece Raven Wilson, son like nephews Ryder Wilson and Ryan Wilson, and a loving wife Alina Denmark with unborn son, is now an abuser. Thank God, Aunty is dead. Thank God, your son is dead."

Sorry Aunty. Really sorry Aunty.

Yes, I researched about Uncle, before coming here. Giving some money to his maid, I came to know Aunty is dead, and their son too. I don't know anything other than this. I was shocked to know about this. I can't believe my Aunty and their son died. And I never want to use their name in between all this mess. But I had no choice.

I looked to Uncle only to see his fist clenched, knuckles turning white, jaw tightened, eyes darkened.

I continued "I think, God knows how bad of father you are, that's why he don't give you a happiness of child, happiness of being a father. That's why he took your son. You are the sole reason for your wife and son's dea-" I cuts off by a hard tight slap on my right cheek.

I winced.

"Shut up" He gritted his teeth.

I looked at him blankly.

"I AM NOT A REASON FOR THEIR DEATH, YOUR BROTHERS ARE"

My eyes widened with this newfound information.

"THEY ARE THE REASON. BECAUSE OF THEM, I LOST MY WIFE, MY UNBORN SON. Because of them, I lost everything, everything. I lost my family. I was alone. I am alone. My once happy family is now no more, no more. I lost them. All because of them. ONLY BECAUSE OF THEM." He screamed at me, with anger and sadness in his eyes. His eyes had tears.

But I narrowed my eyes at him.

What my brothers did ? How could they kill someone ? Someone so special for them ?

"You want to know why I faked our deaths, right ?" He asked me, wiping his tears.

I gulped the lump formed in my throat and nodded.

He hold my wrist tightly, probably leaving bruise there. And took me to one room. Dark room.

I gulped.

He leave my wrist and switch on the light.

I looked around the room only to find a family picture. Uncle and Aunty.

"You know her, right ? She is Alina

"You know her, right ? She is Alina. My Alina. She loves me. She loves my loved ones. She loves your father like a brother, your mother like a sister and you all like you all are her own. She was pregnant. After 6 years of waiting, we are going to get a happiness of a child. I was over the moon, seeing Alina so happy" He smiled looking Aunty in the photo. Tears streaming down his cheeks.

I gulped the lump forming in my throat.

I knew Uncle loved Aunty unconditionally and that was mutual from Aunty too.

"That night, when we are coming to Park" He continued with a whisper, "We all are enjoying our time, when ...

💭 Flashback 💭

Author's P.O.V.

"Uncle, I want spider man, pleaseeee stop the car" Little Ryan said with puppy dog eyes.

"I will give you when we will return, Ryan, promise" David said looking in rear view mirror and smiled at Ryan.

Ryan pouted but nodded.

To which Alina chuckled.

But, something caught Ryan's eyes again. Ryder was eating chocolate.

Eating Without sharing is a crime in siblings book.

And Ryan took it very seriously.

"Ryder, give it to me too" He complained to which Ryder just ignored it.

Feding up, he pulled chocolate from Ryder's hold and before Ryder could process what just happened, Ryan already ate it.

Ryder's eyes widened. Without thinking, he slapped Ryan.

To which, Ryan started crying but refused to lose that fight, so he also slapped Ryder twice. This lead to a war between twins

Alina was with twins in backseat so, she started pulling them apart from each other but they are not ready to let go.

David is busy in driving thinking this is normal.

Suddenly, his head snapped back when he heard ear piercing scream of his wife holding her stomach. Tears welled up in her eyes. She bit her lower lip to control her pain. But David panicked when he saw blood in lower area of Alina.

"A-Aunty, what happened y-you ?" Ryan's panicked voice made David come out of his shocked state.

He was in so much rush that he didn't saw a truck coming their side. His all attention was on his wife who is continuously crying holding her belly.

But little Ryder noticed that truck.

"UNCLE, LOOK" He pointed towards that truck.

David's head snapped towards road as his eyes widened. He steered his car to the left so that they can save from the hit but luck is not on their side.

Alina noticed it too.

Being brave, she pushed Ryder and Ryan out of the car.

But, Truck crashed the car leaving injured and bleeding couple inside it.

David looked at Alina who is wincing in pain with tears in his eyes.

"Leave" Alina whispered.

David frantically shaked his head.

"I am not leaving without you. We can leave together, love" He said trying to make a space for both of them to leave the car.

"N-No David, I c-can't, I am s-sorry. Even If I will not d-die here, I c-can't live hearing the n-news of my d-dead c-child. But, y-you have to l-live. P-Ple-ease go out" She cried.

"N-No No, I can't. A-Alina Baby, you are safe, our baby is s-safe too, d-dont worry, P-Ple-ease come out with m-me" He said hugging her.

"P-Please go, David, fullfill my last w-wish, live your life" She whispered in his ear and took her last breath which breaks David.

David's eyes widened when he didn't feel her breath near his ear. He moved apart from his hug and looked at Alina wide eyed.

"Alina, Alina, ALINA WAKE UP" He screamed and pat her cheek to make her wake up but got no response.

His breath hitched.

He came out of his state hearing sirens around and jumped out of the car.

He ran away from car, when that car bursts.

He saw unconscious Ryder and sobbing Ryan in the corner of the street. He quickly rushed towards them, hiding them from the Police there.

Ryan immediately hugged David.

"Uncle, what happened ?" He innocently asked.

But words from David's mouth pierced his heart.

"All because of you"

To Be Continued...

Sorry for a delay 😜.

Hope you like the chapter.

Insta I'd : Crystal_roses30

I will meet you soon in next chapter till then stay safe, take care and Love Yourself ❤️.

Byee Byee... Luv ya 😘.

Published : 18 September '22.

Total Words : 1611 words 😁.