Listening to him Raghav was sulking because he agreed for pranking on her but not to listen grandpa making fun of him.

Pallavi who wasn't able to see the man face because he was behind the phone didn't like her grandpa making fun of his looks but can't blame him he didn't properly saw the man of her life.

Pallavi pov,
Raghav and bad looks impossible he look so handsome,and shirtless tho his broad shoulders,his six pack abs,his height,his hair his long legs,his sexy back and and and his hmm🌚 you know than you know his inches (blushing) hey you all don't think like that I'm virgin ok it's just that.........

Flashback......

Few months back we were on video call,he have kept his phone on the stand, while talking he started sleeping but I didn't cut the call I was looking at his handsome face which look so peaceful , while slightly open mouth he look cute.

After what seems like 20 minutes he woke up ,I thought why he woke up so fast shouldn't he should slept more ,than he went in bathroom....

Oh that mean he didn't have taken his night bath I was just thinking and was going to cut the call so he should come and have sleep rather then talking to me but just when I was going to press the end button I saw something that make my eyes wide ,I gulp,I was sweating,

He came from the bathroom without wearing any clothes I mean fully naked,I started shouting and than put my hands on my eyes,like seriously he is big ,how will it fit in me ,what the hell ,how I became so tharki ( perverted).

Raghav pov,
I woke up because I saw a dream in which my baby was scolding me because I didn't bath and sleep like this ,so suddenly I woke up and not giving once anything a thought I went in bathroom and started bathing after finishing bathing I remember that I didn't bought anything with me not even towel than thought it my room so I can go like this also right? I came out went to my cupboard when suddenly  I listen someone shouting and that someone was my baby's voice I saw back and my attention went on my phone,oh god she didn't cut the call yet and why was she shouting? I got afraid that she might have hurt herself I went near the phone and pick it up ,..

Raghav,
Baby what happened? Did you hurt yourself?

She was putting her hands on her eyes but why?

Raghav,
Did something happen to your eyes ? Baby baby answer me.

Pallavi slowly removed one finger from her eyes to see Raghav's face and his broad shoulders.

She sigh in relief ....

Pallavi,
Did you forget to take your clothes while going to bath?

Raghav,
Oh yes I forgot but how you kn........

He stop in between releasing what was she trying to say ,his ears turn red from embarassment.

But also seeing the reddish colour on her cheeks he came back in his teasing form.

Raghav,
Like what you see?😏

Pallavi,
Jaaannnn please na don't tease me 🥺

Raghav,
Baby but where I'm teasing I tho ask simple question if you don't like it than its ok🥺

Pallavi,
It not like that but Jaan stop it pleasu ( pouting)

Raghav,
Ok baba Its late night you should sleep, good night.

Pallavi,
Good night, dream about me ,bye.

Then they cut the call....

Flashback end....

Pallavi pov,
We never did that,when ever we meet He will just kiss me not more than that he respect me , I trust him with my heart,soul and body and I don't have problem doing that but than he wants to make our first time memorable for us.

I love him so so much .

Hope you like it if yes than vote and comment
Stay safe and happy and healthy 😇
Meet you with next update soon till than bye 😘🍉💜.