23

Anna's POV
I blew up on her... I didn't mean too it was just the adrenaline that made me mad. I looked over at her to see her trying not to cry.

"Allison.." I said breaking the uncomfortable silence.

"I didn't mean to say those things... I was just scared." I said admitting up to my guilt.

She didn't say anything. I was gonna turn around and go home. We're both tired and I don't think she wants anything to do to me.

"No. Don't turn bsck please." I heard as I mumbled.

"Why not. Seems like you don't want to do anything with me." I said.

"Because we have a creepy neighbor alright. Just go to McDonald's and you don't have to talk to me." She said.

"But I want to talk to you." I said.

"So you can yell at me?" I could hear the tremble in her voice.

"I didn't mean to. I'm sorry." I said feeling guilty.

The whole rest of the ride was silent to McDonald's. When we arrived I order a hash brown. I ordered Allie a drink but that was all she wanted.

We sat down in silence. I wasn't on my phone and neither was she. She just stared at the paper cup.

"Are you gonna go get a drink?" I asked her.

She stood up to get a drink as a man walked in. We made eye contact has he had a familiar long hair. Have I seen this man before?

"Right!" I mumbled. I remember him from the bowling alley. He was the one who played next to us.

He waved at me as I was gonna wave bsck before feeling Allison grab my hand and drag me out from the exit.

"Woah okay! Calm your shit!" I yelled as she got in the car.

"Anna he's the guy that lives across from us. He's also the one in the bowling alley and not to mention he was on the beach of the first day." She said as I stared at her before busting out into a laughing fit.

"Him? That's funny. He's a nice guy. He would never." I said starting the car.

"Anna..." I heard looking over at here.

She tears rolling down here eyes...

"W-Why don't you believe me?" She asked.

I was speechless. The day at the bowling alley he was such a nice guy when Sab rolled the ball in their lane. He greeted us and bought us our dinner...

"I just don't see it... I'm sorry but what if it's your mind playing tricks on you again? You know we can get medicine for that." I said and I guess she took that as offensive.

"Fuck you. I actually thought that I met someone for once." She said getting out of the car at a red light.

"Where are you gonna go?" I asked.

"Anywhere from your bullshit." She said leaving.

I scoffed before taking a turn. I felt a little guilty consider I haven't thought about it. But he's so nice and he would never. It was a coincidence and I know Allison has that illness I just thought maybe it was that.

I was about a mile when I decided to turn around go back.

When I looked down the streets I looked everywhere and she was gone. I felt a little panic as I called her.

"Hey. Allison here if you need to make an appointment just call the front desk number or the company. Thank you I'll get back to you." I heard as I got a little frustrated.

Allison's Pov
The second I got to the sidewalk I felt myself breakdown. I thought I could tell her anything of what was going on.

I've suffered not much things. My parents always favored Alex over me but Alex was always there for me. Despite the fact she's been stealing my money but she stopped soon after moving in with me.

I really thought I could have something has special as it was it all went to shit. I wish I was just sitting at home right now.

I was gonna call an Uber. When a car showed up. I looked at my phone to see the Uber hasn't been submitted.

I felt a hand over my mouth before someone throwing me in. God couldn't they go a little easy?

"Hello love." I heard a Scottish tone.

"I've been watching you... for awhile." I heard seeing him.

"I realized that you were starting to get on my tail after leaving." He said as the car drove off.

He sat next to me as I felt him pulled a cloth in my mouth. I was gonna take a punch at him before feeling him tak my arm and pinning me down on the ground.

"I'd advise you to learn a little better then that." He said.

He raised me up against his chest has I started to feel his hand against my shirt. He started to go under my shirt.

I elbowed him in the face as he yelled at the pain. I kicked him in the dick before pushing my foot as he whimpered in pain.

"I advise you not to try and kidnap a psychopath." I said before slamming his head against the window.

Suddenly the car stopped I saw someone getting out of the car. I looked to see a pipe. I'd kill someone for this but if I hit him in the write spot.

The door opened and I kicked the guy back as  he ran at me. Damn these guy are stupid for not planning this whole thing out.. I grabbed the pipe getting out and hitting him in the shins where he fell.

I looked to see myself around a lone street. Barely cars get in and out of here. I felt someone turn me around punching me or whatever they could do.

I grabbed the pipe but saw him grab a gun aiming it at me. Ny anxiety level rose up.. All of that was just adrenaline i could never do that all on my own.

"HEY! PUT YOUR WEAPONS DOWN!" I heard as I saw police.

I dropped the pipe but the guy still had his gun out.

"S-She attacked me." He said as I gulped.

"Sir drop your weapon now." He said holding his gun up.

The adrenaline ended long ago and that rush of pain came through me. I looked at the police as he took both of us.

~~~~~

Both of the guys proved they were guilty so they were going to court. I shook my leg quickly with Anna coming to geg me.

When I saw her she looked worried... I felt her hug me tight as I gulped.

"Hey... I'm so sorry. I didn't think- I just-" I cut her off as I just pushed past her feeling a pain in my head.

"C-Can we go home... p-please." I said feeling a little swollen.

"I'm sorry I ruined the trip..." I whispered.

A/n
Take into consideration that you should ALWAYS trust your guts