12

Anna's POV
"ANNA!!!" I heard seeing the two girls busting into my room.

"THEY LEAKED!" Eva yelled as I groaned still half awake.

They threw the phone at my bed as I looked at the tiktok.

Me and Allison as it showed me hugging Allison from behind. Captioned at the bottom.

'Anna Shumate brings a plus one to a lunch. Dating? Or not dating?'

"Oh my god I'm gonna kill my self." I groaned getting up.

I looked through the comments to see people tagging her company when they found out who it was.

"No no no oh god no." I groaned as I immediately commented to take the content down.

"Anna calm down. I'm sure it will go down." Eva said as I groaned.

Soon enough I got a call from Allison shortly after my hyperventilating.

"Anna! I can't!" She said and I could hear the scared in her voice.

"It's okay. I'm sure it will all blow after a week." I said calmly.

"NO ANNA THERE ARE PEOPLE BANGING ON MY SHOP! IF YOU DONT COME DOWN HERE AND SETTLE IT YOURSELF, ILL CALL IT OFF!" She yelled before hanging up.

"Oh my god..." I mumbled.

~~~~~~

When I got to Allison's shop there was no one around. I walked in to see no Allison.

"No worries ma'am. I called a police to scare em off." A man said.

"In the back. Take a left and across from the bathroom." He said and I nodded thanking him too.

When I arrived I could see Allison curled up into a corner. I went over immediately.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered.

"Whatever it's fine." She mumbled denying my touch.

"There's a bunch of people wanting an appointment. Thousands..." she mumbled.

"It's overwhelming and I wish I never had went to the picnic. So if you will please take down any videos or whatever shit you do on that stupid app." She said.

"We'll be taking down the accounts and every other social media we have." She said and my eyes widen.

"Fuck no! You've already made so much progress. What you need to do is get a bigger shop, more workers, and honestly you would have a better successful business." I said and she scoffed.

"This 'business' was never meant to be successful. It was just a way to get money and I'm not even going to college so it's probably gonna get taken down because I'm an uneducated girl with no experience." She said pushing me out of the way.

Before she could pull her hand back I grabbed it shutting the door.

"You have an official website, building, hell you have over 5 million people om tiktok and that says a lot." I said.

"Your clearly talented. Once one business booms you set up another shop far but nearby."

"In no time you could be making millions. And even on Tiktok and Instagram you be making at least thousands. Doing tattoos so professionally is making at least 100K a week. Including tip." I said as she glared at me.

"So? You got a little bit of fame in person. It doesn't matter because that's what's gonna help you." I said before she slapped my hand away.

"Clearly doesn't help a person who's schizophrenic." She mumbled before leaving.

"I was right..." I muttered.

When I saw Allison cleaning up at her station I took her hand walking out the door.

"Will you let go." She said taking her hand away.

"What makes you think having schizophrenic is going to effect your business." I asked her.

"People will think I'm weird alright. It's everyday you hear voices." She said angry.

"Ooh... is that why you were giggling at night? Man I thought Pluto was in the room." I said and she looked at me.

"Having schizophrenic is like every other illness. You can't control it. So fuck whatever other people think." I said.

"Anna you don't understand it's not that easy. You can just turn it off." She said.

"Okay? So if what you can't turn it off. If they don't like that then they can find another place to get tattoos that are gonna be shitty. You keep up with this work and you can make a ton of money." I said.

"And what? You'll be here for my money?" She asked and I scoffed before laughing uncontrollably.

"Yeah like I don't make enough money myself. I don't care about money or success. I just... want to be able to love someone and be able to control my feelings." I said and she smiled.

"Yeah well when you get your feelings in check. Call me." She whispered. I punched her arm as she looked offended before we both laughed.

"Now... let's get this shit settled." I said.

I took a picture with her before explaining and posting it off. The rest of the day I spent with Allison as she made appointments all day and her entire week... was booked.

"Sooo... workin all week?" I asked her as she was closing down the shop.

"I may have a few guys to take shifts." She mumbled before walking home.

"Imagine not having to use your car to get to work." I said and she laughed.

"Which means your brought your car?" She asked.

"I'll get it in the morning. Or I mean I can get it now if you want me too." She said.

"No plus we're already a couple houses from my house and I don't want you walking by yourself." she said.

"Awww you care." I said.

"Shut up." She mumbled making me laugh.