17

Allison's Pov
"Hey... actually Alex is the already out for her trip. If you wanna come over?" I asked Anna who looked at me.

"Sure. I don't mind." She said and I felt my heart jump.

I smiled as we got out of the car. I went to go make hot chocolate considering it was freezing outside.

"Hey so... will Alex be in time when we get back from our trip?" She asked me looking at the calendar.

"Oh no. She'll be missing Christmas but I don't mind." I said.

"What? Why? Are you going to your parents house?" She asked me.

Pfft. I've known my parents plan all along. They've been having Alex steal money from me. I noticed that my money have been gone recently... but it stopped shortly after when Alex got a job.

Yet I will steal treat her as my sister because quite frankly she was my bestfriend since we were young and I wanted some connection with my family.

"No... I don't really have a connection with my family." I said.

"Oh.. I'm sorry." She said giving my some caring.

"Oh! No don't be. We just never clicked." I said.

"My mom wouldn't mind if I take you to my house? In fact she would be happy to see you." She said.

"What you've talked to her about me?" I asked.

"In fact yeah. Kinda have. Just told her about the tattoos I got and that they were by you. And that you were really nice about it." She said.

"Aww... but I don't want to just crash at your house for Christmas." I said.

"Christmas suppose to be about family dummy." I said grabbing a pan.

"Even though your not family.. yet." I heard her say the last word really quiet making heat rise to cheeks quick.

"They would kill me if I let you spend Christmas alone." She said.

"Please?" She asked wrapping her arms around my waist has I put vegetable oil in the pan.

"But-" she cut me off with puppy eyes.

"Pretty pretty pleaseeeeee." She whined.

"Yeah okay fine." I mumbled.

"For the life of me I cant even say no." I said as I dumped the rice in the pan.

"Great I'll tell my family about it!" She said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

The pink rose up to my face...

I smiled as I kept the rice cooking...

~~~~~~

"That was... fuckin delicious." Anna said as I laughed.

We were currently on my bed with titanic in the background. We had a bit of wine at the dinner too so the both of us were tipsy but yet with a clear mind.

I was closing my eyes as I listened to the background noises. Suddenly I felt Anna above me.

I opened my eyes to se her straddling me. She smiled as the only light in the room was a candle.

"Sorry... Your weer kinda pushing me off the bed." She said and I laughed a little.

I was gonna look away but felt her gentle touch on my chin. I smiled and she drew closer placing a soft kiss on my lips.

Than suddenly my neck down to my collar bone. A small sigh left my mouth with a breathing hitch soon after she took the sweatshirt off.

I let out a whimper when she was about to take my bra off. I hate this...

I currently have a stick and poke tattoo on my side aside my boob going vertically but it has streaks of scars across it.

"No bra again?" She asked me and I nodded.

"Alright..." she said before taking the rest of my sweatshirt before kissing down my torso.

I can tell by the wet kisses she left hickies down my torso stopping at my sweats.

"You okay? This isn't uncomfortable to you?" She asked me as I rested on my elbows.

"No... just you teasing me is uncomfortable." I mumbled as she smiled before pulling down my sweatpants.

Revealing my boxers...

"Boxers this time." She said.

"Shh... I didn't have enough time this morning." I mumbled has it coming out in a begging tone.

She got me so worked up I was practically begged at her.

"Okay okay... I guess I'll stop teasing you." She said pulling my boxers had painfully slowly pace.

"I will knee you in the face. Don't test me here." I said and she smiled.

I felt her hand trail to my thigh and gradually going to my inner thigh and closer to my heat.

Suddenly I felt Anna's tongue on my clit. She played with it first before sucking on my clit.

I tugged at her hair before letting out a loud moan. She kept sucking when I felt her push a finger between my folds making me gasp out.

I felt her leave my clit coming up and kissing my neck. She left dark hickies on my neck before kissing me,

"F-Faster." I mumbled with her lips on mine.

She pushed  another finger and started to go faster before curling them letting my eyes roll.

"Ah. A-Anna." I whimpered as she went slower now but with longer strokes.

Her thumb rubbed my clit with a small pressure on top. She kissed my neck again before going faster till I came making me let out a loud moan followed by strings of cuss words.

As I was still trying to get over my orgasm she flipped our spots making me be on top.

She took her sweatshirt off instead leaving her bra and going instantly to her pants. She quickly took them off  and started taking off her boxers.

I smirked before stopping her. I pushed her hands away and took off her boxers before letting myself settle on top of her.

I started to roll my hips slowly making Anna gasp out a small quite moans left. I felt my clit on top of hers starting to roll my hips faster.

I felt Anna's hands on my waist making me go faster. I felt her hands just roaming my body.

She let out a loud moan making me go faster. I could feel myself really close as she  moaned.

"Cum with me." She said with heavy breathing.

"Just hold it till I'm close alright?" She said as she bucked her hips up making my eyes roll again.

Soon enough she was starting to be close she was moaning more frequently.

The second we both finished and rode out our highs. I kissed her neck down to her collar bone. I left a trail of hickies on her neck before finishing and laying my head on hee chest as she put the blankets over us.

I fell asleep in a snap when she turned off the lights.