My Scar and the Past

Start from the beginning

“We dated for six months and then one night he decided to try and kill me. He cut my throat with my own knife. His mission was to kill the oldest mafia princess since Saige and Sawyer would have been too young to take over if anything happens to dad or mom. The cut wasn't deep and I was lucky enough to make it out alive,” I said before looking up at him.

“It was hard to trust and fall for another man and then you. I fell for you without any thought or doubt and then you-”

A tear ran down my cheek and a catch it before it fell onto the sheet.

“You betrayed me just like him, and just like back then I was foolish enough to fall for another man who just wanted to kill me and take what was mine,” I said before pulling away.

“Eleonora wait-”

“The only person who truly and deeply loved me was Laura. And I lost her,” I said before turning my back to him.

“I don't think I can ever forgive you and this is why there will never be an us. After I kill Stella we'll go back to enemies but I don't want a war,” I said as I sat up and got up from the bed.

The rain started pouring outside and I sighed. I went downstairs and traveled through the background.

I went to the lawn and sat down. The water droplets kisses my skin as tears ran down my cheeks.

I was broken inside but no one knew they just thought my diseased heart was my only problem and sadness.

The worst feeling that I've felt in this world was been used, lied and pretended to by someone I fell in love with.

I fell in love with James and he betrayed me

I fell in love with Lorenzo and he broke me.

Lorenzo broke me more than how James did and James tried to kill me and I now wonder if I only attract people who just want to intentionally hurt me.

Even though James placed a knife at the throat it felt like Lorenzo placed a knife in my chest. Maybe I feel this way because I fell harder for Lorenzo than I ever did for James

Maybe love wasn't meant for me.

I felt like screaming but that would just show weakness.

Everyone has their weakness, it's okay to feel vulnerable sometimes. It's okay to cry because your only human. And you're one of the strongest woman I know’

Those were Lorenzo's words to me once

He never once made me feel like I was weak, no matter how weak I was feeling.

How vulnerable I was infront of him

He always made me feel strong.

He made me believe he cared

Believed that it was possible for him to love a woman like me.

I was tricked though.

My salty tears were mixed with the pour raindrops. I run my fingers through my now damp hair.

I always loved the rain

When I was younger I would ask my mother to play in the rain.

She would play with me and then we would both get sick. Daddy would have to nurse us when he gets home from work.

My parents are the best and I love them to death.

I heard footsteps approaching me and I closed my eyes.

“I just need to be alone Lorenzo,”

“Eleonora no!”