My Scar and the Past

Start from the beginning

He took my hand into his as he talked with Kelonie.

“I'll leave tomorrow. When do you plan to leave,” she asked

“We’re not sure as yet," he said and she nod.

“Are you two dating or just friends?”

“How about it's none of your business,” I said and she looked at her food.

My head started aching badly and I released Lorenzo's hand.

“I’m sorry,” she said and I rolled my eyes.

A headache plus my dirty attitude isn't the greatest combination.

Plus I'm having flashbacks from a night my ex-lover almost killed me.

I held my head into my hands while looking at him. He was already looking at me.

“What's wrong?” he asked

“Nothing. I just need to lay down for a bit,” I said while standing.

I went upstairs and got into the bed. I closed my eyes as I looked outside through the glass walls.

The view was beautiful

I must say his father does have a nice taste

Soon the door opened and he got into the bed. He placed his arms around my waist and pulled me into him.

For some reason, the warmth of his body was so comforting, and felt safe that I couldn't bring myself to pull away from him.

“What's wrong Royalty,” he asked and I opened my eyes.

“I told her to leave,” he said and I still didn't respond.

“I'm sorry I asked about the scar. It was none of my business,” he said and I turned around.

I placed my hand on his bare chest as I felt his heartbeat quicken.

I looked up into his eyes and he licked his lips.

Another habit of his

I looked away from his eyes and he brought his fingers up to my face. He brushed my loose strands away as he took in my features.

“I was nineteen when my dad hired a new bodyguard for me since my old personal guard died in a car crash,” I started.

“I asked my dad if the new guard could be my age so I would feel more comfortable with him or her,”

“That’s just what the Brazilian mafia boss needed to hear. They were our enemies. The boss sent his son to apply for the position which he got,” I said

“His name was James. I was so young, naive, and foolish that I fed into his lies and act. He made me think that he was inlove with me, that he cared. I fell in love with him, he was my first in everything” I said