The Wedding

-3 months later-

   Today is the day, I get married to my best friend, the father of my handsom son, my lover, my soulmate.

   "Getting nervous?" Montana asked.

   "Why would I? I'm marrying my best friend," I said simling.

  "All so true," She said.

  "Time to get your hair done," The wedding planner said.

  Then comes in some hairdresser and all kinds of people.

   "What type of hairstyle do you want? Or you cool with anything?"

   "I'm cool with anything. But a perm," I said.

   "No problems there. No perms on your wedding day," They said laughing.

   "I saw your baby boy in the lobby and he is so beauitful," One of the lady said.

   "Aw thanks. He's 3 months and a week," I said.

   She smiles.

   "Well you know where he gets it from? His mom," The other one said.

   "Thank you," I said.

   They did my hair in a bun with braids around it.

   Then they did my makeup, but bearly put any on. Just to enchance my features.

   They put on my dress which was a sweetheart neckline, with little ruffles at the bottom and very light grey lace around the breast. The vail goes almost all the way down my back.

     They walked me through the lobby and to the front doors of the wedding.

    "Are you ready?" One of the girls asked.

    "Yes,"

    They opened the door and saw my future husband standing there smiling.

      "Ally, I like you to meet Sammy Wilkinson. My bestest friend,"
      "Hiya,"
      "Hey Ally," Sam said pulling a bug up

     "GET IT AWAY FROM ME!" I screamed as Sammy shoved,a bug in my face.
    "Sam, leave her alone. Shes a wussy when it comes to bugs," Skate said.
    "You guys are jerks," I said stomping away.
     I go run and hide but Sammy finds me and sits next to me.
  "I'm sorry Ally. Hug and make it better?"
  "Okay?" I said unsure as I hugged him.
  At that moment, I feel something crawl down my back and it was the bug.
  "I HATE YOU SAMMY WILKINSON AND I ALWAYS WILL!" I screamed.
   That was the frist time I met Sammy when I was little and I cant believe I actually fell in love with the guy who put a bug on me

  I see my brother out of the corner of my eye holding his arm out for me to take it. He is the only one I wanted to give me away. Yes, my real dad is here. But I wanted Skate to do it. He walks he down the isle and right before Sam got me, he stopped Sam.

    "I'm proud of you," He said,almost crying and kissing the top of my forehead.

    Sam smiles and takes my hand. Skate stand right next to Sam since he is also the best man.   

    "Do you Sam take Allyson as your wife to honor-?"

    "I do," He cut of the preacher

   "Okay. Do you Allyson take Sam as your husband to honor-?"

    He looks at me like I was going to interupt but I wasn't.

    "To honor cherish and hold through sickness and health. For richer and poorer?"

     "I do,"

     "I know pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss your bride,"

     Sam kisses me hard and dips me.

    I hear the crowd go "awh"

    -at the recption-

   "Nate, get your butt up here, your time to get your speech on,"

    Skate goes up to the platform thing and gets the mic.

   "We all know, I was not happy at frist with them dating. But sooner,or later I knew that they would date. I mean yes, since day one they hated each other but if you hate someome long enough, more than likily you'll start to like them. But Sammy, I wouldn't ask for a better guy to be marrying my little sister and a great person to be the dad of my frist nephew Kaiden. Thanks for sticking around. Now Ally, my little sister. My beautiful little sister. I am so glad to see that you found a guy that actually loves you for you. And a good father. You are one hell of mother and no one can say different. I'm so proud of you," He said.

     I mouthed "I love you,"

     He mouths "I love you too,"  back.

    "You excited for the next chapter of your life Mrs. Wilkinson?" My husband asked.

    "Yes, I am. Mr. Wilkinson,"

   He smiles and kisses me on the forehead.

  For the rest of my life, I will be a Wilkinson and I never wanna change that.

THE END

--------

Yes, it ended. Thanks for y'alls support.

I hope y'all stick aroud fory next book.

Who he really is

A Cameron Dallas Fanfiction

Coming soon.