Kaiden Samuel Wilkinson

Sorry, it took so long for me to update. I litteraly only have like Thursday, Friday. Monday-Thursday left of high school. Friday I only have to get signed out. So thats why I havent been updating. Tomorrow, I probably wont upload. (Same with the 17th) I have to stay after school for who knows how long and get a video done.  Plus, I felt like no one liked this story anymore......

   ---------

   -A few months later-

   As of last week, I could pop at any moment and I was glad. Im over being pregnant. So anyways, I was in bed looking through baby magazines. Sam, was in the bathroom taking a shower. All the sudden, I felt something run down my leg. I threw the cover off and it was my water! My water broke. I am in labor. That's when the pain started.

   "Fuck! Sammy!!" I screamed.

   "What?" He came rushing in.

   "My water broke! Im in labor. It fucking hurts," I said.

   "Holy shit. Skate!" He yells for Skate.

   He comes walking in.

   "What do you- Whats wrong?"

   "Ally's in labor. Help her down the stairs while I get everything," Sam said.

    This is the most calm, I have ever saw him.

    Skate, comes over to me and helps me off the bed, down the stairs, and to the car.

    "Ow! Ow! Owowowow!!!" I screamed.

   "Its okay sis. Just relax,"

   "What the fuck is Sammy taking so long for? Go see what the hell he is taking so long for," I bossed.

   He goes rushing in and a few short minutes later, there was Sam and Skate. Sam changed clothes and carrying some bags (due to him being in just a towel). Skate was carrying other bags. Sam got into the drivers seat and Skate got into the backseat. I was in the passenger seat.

   "Yes, we are checking in. My sister is in labor," I heard Skate talked onto the phone.

   "Allyson Maloley,"

   "That's good. She'll love that. Thank you," Skate said hanging out.

   "Doctor Watts is in. So far you're the only girl that was called in," Skate infromed me.

   The drive took about half an hour and the pain was started to get unbearable.

   "Mother fucker," I said as another contraction hit.

   "We'll be back, we are going to get a wheelchair," Skate said.

    A few minutes later, they came out with some papers and a wheelchair.

  They helped me into the wheelchair and rolled me inside.

  "Whats that in your hand babe?" I asked Sam.

  "Some paperwork that you'll need to fill out later," Sam said.

   I nodded.

   "This way," Someone said.

   Skate rolled me into a room and then he helped me onto the bed.

   "Doctor Watt, will be in here a few minutes. For the time being, do you want these two in the room?"

   "Yes," I said

   "How far along are the contractions?" Dr. Watts asked coming in.

   "About 12 minutes," Skate said.

   "Okay, we'll get you the epidural, at 9 minutes,"

   "Why not now?" Sammy asked.

   "She's not far enough. It'll wear off," Watts said.

    Sammy nodded.

    At 9 minutes the pain had me bent over.

   "GET DR. WATTS NOW !!" I screamed.

   Skate runs out of the room and gets Dr. Watts.

   -Later-

   "Push Ally Push," The nurse said

   I pushed as the contraction pasted.

   "Ally, your like crushing my hand," Sammy said.

   I just death glared at him.

  He shuts up and looks at the nurse.

   "One of push. He's crowing," Dr. Watts said.

    I push the hardest I could and then a few seconds later, I hear him crying.

   "Congrats mommy and daddy,"

    "Would you like to cut the cord dad?" They asked Sam.

     He smiles and takes the sisciors and cuts the cord. Then they started taking him outta of the room to go wash the stuff out him.

    "Go with him Sam," I told Sam.

    -5 minutes later-

   Sam came back with our son in his arms.

   "Would you like to hold him mommy?" Sam asked.

   "Yes, I would daddy," I reached out and held out for my son.

   "Sam, get close to Ally. Imma take a snapchat on Ally's and your phone," Skate said.

    Sam sits on the bed next to me, wraps on arm around my neck and another one near our son.

     Skate snaps one on my phone then on Sams.

    On both the snapchats, he said;

       "Kaiden Samuel Wilkinson,"

--------

A lot of you have been asking for longer chapters so, I hope that satisfied you<3:-D