Chapter 15

a/n: pretty short chapter. Next one is great so yeah! Well in my opinion so...enjoy!

The next day I woke up and Britt just stopped talking to me. I texted her goodnight but didn't really think much of the fact that she didn't reply. But then throughout the weekend I started texting her, and no reply. Sometimes the texts were left on read.

Me: hiiiiiiii whatz up

(Read)

Me: Heyo u k??

(Read)

Me: Britt what's going on?

(Delivered)

Me: Britt I'm worried

(Read)

Me: literally what's going on?? Also r u hangin w/ the glee club l8ter ??? Hopefully right?

(Read)

Me: I'm obsessed with the necklace omg it's so pretty

(Delivered)

What's going on? She told me she loved me.

On Sunday I called Quinn. "I'm scared. What if something happened to her?" I said.

"I don't know what to say. Maybe go to her house and talk to her in person." Q replied.

So I did just that. I drove to Britt's house and knocked on the door. No one answered.

Later that day I hung out with the glee club and Britt wasn't even there! I tried to take part in conversations but I couldn't stop worrying if something happened.

But I'm also confused why I'm left on read and she's ignoring me. I left a voicemail. Actually not just one but a lot. But no call back. I sent her one more text.

Me: Brittany idk what's going on and why u aren't responding but it's making me super scared. I'm rly worried. Just plz text me. Just tell me ur ok. I just need to know ur k.

Hopefully she replies to that. A few minutes later I heard a ding noise coming from my phone. Finally! I was Britt.

Britt: I can't talk 2 u but I'm safe and fine. Dw

That's it! What? At least she's safe, right? But that text did calm my nerves. She can't talk to me? Whatever we have school tomorrow so I'll see her then.

Finally it was Monday and I got ready really fast so I got there early. We had school so I would've had to see Britt. I drove to school and looked all around for her. Nowhere.

"Hey girl Chang, have you seen Brittany?" I asked Tina.

"No, I haven't but I'm not in your grade. Maybe ask another person. She never answered texts either." Tina answered. Good, not just me. I was so confused.

"Okay, thanks." I left. I went to Rachel , who was with Kurt. "Hi Midget, hey Lady Hummel, have you seen Britt today?" I asked those Broadway nerds.

"Um no not at all. It's really weird." She replied.

Lady Hummel spoke, "yeah, we were just saying how she didn't answer anyone." I rolled my eyes.

What the hell is up with her? Is she really okay? I kept texting her.

In 6th period Spanish she was counted as absent. I had lunch with Quinn and Finn but it still isn't the same. Britt wasn't in the glee club as well.

After school I texted and Facetimed Britt for studying and again, nothing.

"Q, I'm scared." I panicked to Quinn.

"Look it's okay. She's fine, maybe her phone got taken away or something." She replied.