Chapter 1

Santana Lopez and Brittany S. Pierce has always been enemies, the whole school knows it. Although they're both in the glee club, The New Directions, the 2 never get along. 

Santana is the most popular girl who runs the school, she's also the queen bitch, and head Cheerio (their school's cheerleading team).

 On the other hand Brittany is the dance captain, normal status, and nice to everyone but Santana (well you know they fight.) 

Neither of them remember how they started to hate each other, all they know is that they are sworn enemies. Santana was talking with her friend Quinn when she passed Brittany in the hallway. Hi dumb cow." Santana smirked rudely to her. 

"Hi slut." Brittany replied. 

"What'd you just call me?" Santana asked. 

"A slut. What'd you just call me?" Brittany said. 

"Ha, so original, maybe you should try getting more than half a brain cell." Santana replied. 

"Maybe you should try going a second without being laid, bitch. I know your secret." Brittany smirked. Santana slapped her. Brittany slapped her back. They were fighting in the hallway. 

"Ms. Lopez, Ms. Pierce to my office immediately!" Principal Figgins yelled. 

"See what you did." Santana said to Brittany.

 "See what I did. You started it, you hit me." Brittany replied. 

"You just stood there so it's your fault."

 "Oh well I apologize for trying to get to class on time." Brittany said sarcastically.

 "There's no point of you going, you're too dumb." Santana told Britt. They were walking to Figgins. 

"I'm not. At least I won't spend my life on the pole." 

"I'll be a successful star, or lawyer." Finally they arrived at Figgins' office. 

"Girls, what were you thinking? Starting a huge fight in between classes. I'm disappointed and there's gonna be consequences." He said.

 "What are the consequences?" Brittany asked.

Santana's pov

—---------------------------------

"What are the consequences?" Brittany asked. Wow, I'm surprised she's even able to know big words. I hate that bitch so much, ugh I can't stand her. 

"You will have to study with each other." Figgins told us. What? No.

 "What's that supposed to mean?" Brittany asked.

 "Oh you're an idiot we have to study together. Figgins, I can't do this with her." I said.

 "It's that or suspended for 2 weeks." He told me. Shit. I'm torn right now, studying with Brittany is worse than suspension but I don't want suspension on my permanent record. 

"So do we do it during study hall, but we don't have study hall together." Brittany questioned. 

"Outside of school. Everyday." Figgins told us. What? That's way too much. 

"No, I can't. Not with her." Brittany said. 1 time I'll agree with her. I will never stay in a room with her without fighting. 

"Well it's not in school so it's not like you'll see us." I shrugged.

 "If I find out 2 months suspension that colleges will see, on your record so if I were you I'd just do the studying." Figgins explained. Omg, no. 

"Fine." I mumbled.

 "I don't wanna get suspended so whatever." Brittany said. 

"Good, now here's a hall pass and get to class. 

"Wait, how long do we need to study for?" Brittany asked. 

"45 minutes." Figgins answered.

 "What subjects?" I questioned. 

"Anything but I'd recommend Santana teaches Brittany Spanish while Brittany teaches Santana math." Figgins said. Ugh! Also Spanish is like my 1st language, so how does she not understand it. It's literally so easy. We left the classroom. 

"Imagine not being able to know Spanish." I chuckled rudely.

 "Imagine not being able to do math, couldn't be me." Brittany responded. This study thing is a horrible idea, I don't know how I could get through even 1 day. 

"I hate you more than anything, this is gonna be the worst thing ever." I told her.

 "Right back at you." She replied. 

"Go to hell." 

"Okay, I'll see you there." She smirked. 

I rolled my eyes. 

"Well this is my class. I guess we'll meet by my locker." Brittany told me.

 "Wow, don't expect me to just go over to your locker. I'll see you by the parking lot. I'll drive I guess, because you're too stupid to be able to drive." I stated. Why would I waltz over to her locker? 

"Don't ever call me stupid, the only reason I'm not slapping you right now is that I don't wanna get in trouble, but shut the fuck up and bye." Brittany said as she opened her classroom door. 

Worst.Day.Ever.

 I saw a text from Quinn.

Q: What's the punishment?

Me: We need to study with each other ugh...or 2 weeks of suspension that colleges see. I don't wanna do this but like no other choice. If we get caught skipping then we have a 2 months suspension.

Q: Omg how long

Me: Idk when we have to stop but 45 minutes each day after school so can't go to the mall with you ughhhh

Q: It's k I'll cya later good luck ;)

Me: stfu  

I put my phone away and headed to class. I am dreading this afternoon.