★ Seven ★

*this chapter has a discussion of BDSM themes, just a little warning. 

CONSTANCE BANE

The laughter in the room seemed to keep getting louder and louder as the night kept on progressing.

The game started out slow, asking silly questions and daring people to do easy stuff until somehow, the game got kicked up by a lot of notches and suddenly, it wasn't a normal truth or dare game anymore.

Ophelia asked someone when their first time was and when someone asked her back, she shrugged and smiled and said that she never had before.

Somehow people got sidetracked and got really interested on if she had done anything else with anyone and when she said that she'd only given a blowjob to someone at her high school graduation everyone cheered.

After she had started becoming uncomfortable with the attention, they'd backed off and resumed the game with a new spirit, exited to learn more about each other.

I'd have thought that they already knew everything you could possibly know about one another. I mean, being in a band and not only being such close friends but also living in the same house together and seeing each other every day.

It seems like it would be pretty hard to keep your life private but apparently, they still haven't learned everything about each other.

When Lela spun the bottle, the bottle landed on me, and with a smirk, she asked. "Truth or dare?"

Deciding to be a little bit more adventurous with my choices and instantly regretted it. "I dare you to kiss Harry."

"Oh, fuck that." I shook my head, beating him when he screwed up his face in disgust. "Can I pick truth?"

"Sorry, honey. You either do the dare or you take the shot. Those are the rules."

"I don't wanna drink tonight."

"Well then. You better get your ass off the floor and get started on kissing. And I'm not talking about a peck, make out a bit."

Sighing out, I looked at Harry and he was leaning against the bottom part of the couch, his arms crossed over his chest and his legs spread out in front of him.

Lifting an eyebrow, he nodded, and not wanting to stand up, I walked over to him while still on my knees, until I was in between his open legs, looking down at him.

"Look, I really don't think that-."

He grabs my chin and tilts it so I'm looking straight into his now primarily black, green eyes.

"We're obliged to give you a warm welcome." He smirks, tilting his head. "C'mon don't be shy now."

Is he egging me on right now?

Slapping his hand away from my face I stared at him dead in the eye until he lowered his own. "Nice try."

Grabbing his jaw, I looked at him one more time and when he didn't give any reaction, I leaned down and kissed him, starting out with a slow kiss and then moving on to tracing my tongue over his bottom lip, not wanting to drag this out. At all.