Feud-Chater 13

George found himself waking up late in the morning to yelling. He sat up, tuning his ears in an attempt to make out the voices.
He crawled out of his bed and peeked around the door, keeping him self hidden. The source f the yelling was Sapnap, stood infront of a disgruntled Dream in His and Dreams living room.
"I just can't belive you still haven't announced him to the pack!" From the sound of his voice George supposed Sapnap was panicked about something.

"It's fine dude! I'll do it! Just not yet."it doesn't matter that you will some day, you need to now!"

"And why is that dick head!?" Dream snarled, making George flinch slightly.

"Oh my God you can't even pretend to be this stupid!"
Dream growled.

"A new pack leader is expected to take over for your father in less than two weeks, wich would most likely be you!"
"So? I know this!"

"So? SO!? SO you can't take over without an official mate to be our Luna!"

Dream stared at him dumbfoundedly as his best friend stormed out of the room.

"Dream?"

The man turned to ook at him. He sighed and hugged George against his chest. "Hey babe. Did we wake you up?". George nodded sleepily. Dream gently kissed the top of his head. "I'm sorry. Let's try and get back to bed, okay?"

George replied with a simple sleepy nod, grabbing his hand as the two strode over back to the bed and got cozy under the covers, secured against one another's warmth. There was a comfortable silence between the two, both had their eyes shut. "You have to admit, he's right." Geirge muttered, making Dream open his eyes to glance to his side. "Sigh I know, I know, I just don't understand why he got so upset.

George cuddled into his chest  as Dream turned towards him so they lay facing one another, "well.." the brunette muttered in thought "I just think he's upset that you haven't listened to him, especially because he has always helped you." the two met gazes, "hasn't he?"

Dream nodded. "I guess it was dumb of me to not take the pack into consideration, but I just didn't want to stress you out." George smiled as he received a kiss on his forehead. "The pack is more important than me."

"Not to me. But," He paused "it is quite important.". They shared a quick smile. "Yknow Dream, I'm not tired anymore. Let's go... do something!", Dream sighed "George you know I'm busy i-".

"Pleeaase!" George gave off his best whiny face "We haven't had a date in forever! Let's just, have fun!". Dream couldn't help but smile at his mates face. "Fine. I'll have Puffy give everyone a break for today."

The two got dressed together into some of their favorite outfits, Dream in a cream colored shirt, black ripped jeans, green and black sneakers, and his smile hoodie tied around his waist. Geirge had gone for less of a relaxed look (though he thought it was very relaxed), he had worn a button up shirt, and a green sweater he stole from Dream in wich he paired with gray converse and baggy blue jeans.

"I think I'm ready Dream!"

"You look great." Dream smiled down at him. George smiled back.
The two walked out of their suite, side by side and holding hands as they entered the main part of the house. Alot of the smallish pack was resting in there. Sitting on the couch, the living room floor, in the kitchen, the dining room, or In the corner filled with games. "Hey guys!" Puffy waved from the dining table. "Hey puffy!" Replied Dream, leading George over to her. "Oh, I'm just checking on supply lis-".