Ready for the future

When I woke up, I defintelly felt someone hugging me. It was soo obvious too and I could tell who it was. There was no need to actually see him. This was my father and only once he let go off me, did I realized that I was in the infirmary of UA.

Dad?

Is that you...

Mh!

This is you!

But... how?

Am I dreaming?

Me: What.. happned...

Stain: Don't talk son. Get your rest.

Me: ....

Where am I?

Wait is this Ua?!

DAD!

You!

No way!

They caught him... because of me... right?

Aizawa: I am bringing RG over now.

Mic: Oh my god! I am so happy to see you awake again.

Why is he acting as if I died...

Did I die?!

Stain was at one of my sad and he hugged me just now and then ruffled my hair before he took my hand and was holding it for support. On the other side I had Mic doing the same and I could see some tears in his eyes.

For how long was I out...

What even happened?

The last thing I remember was that we were in a car crash!

ALL MIGHT!

What about that man!

What about the villains?!

Before my thoughts could jump on, I saw Aizawa walk over to me with RG and this woman was checking me up again. Nothing was wrong with me from what I could tell but who knows. I do remember being covered in blood but now, I couldn't even see any injury at all. Tho I did feel sluggish and I had an IV too.

RG: You hostely scared us all Midoriya.

Me: Why?

Mic: You were sleeping for a week.

Stain: That doesn't matter. It's good to see you awake again son.

Me: Mh... what happened with All Might and the villains?

RG: All Might didn't had a lot injury. He is already up and back to work. You got the most injuries. Now how are you feeling?

Me: Sleepy and lsuggish.

RG: That isn't any suprise dearie. Not after seeing how bad of a condition you have been. You lucky they brought you here when they did.

Me: Thanks... But what's with you dad? How come you are here?

Stain: Don't worry about me, son.

Me: Hm?

Aizawa: *sigh* just tell him. He will find it out sooner or later anyways.

Stain: I struck a deal with Nezu.

Me: What kind of deal dad?

Stain: You know I killed to many heroes.... I can't be with you forev-

Me: NO! You can't! This is not for real!

Mic: Izu, calm down little listener. Please. You just got better.

Me: But I don't anyone taking him away from me!

Aizawa: He won't. You will see him once a month.

Me: Huh?

Stain: I struck a deal with the rat. I will be going to jail and also be on standbye if they call me to help out. I promised never to kill anyone again. While I did that, he promised me, I could meet you and spend a day with you as well as phone you each and every day.

Me: You.. We.. I am so glad we can still hear each other.

Stain: Same here son. Same here.

At least they won't take him away from me!

He is everything I have left from family after all!

He is the best!

That was actually the last time I saw my father before the had to actually arrest him. Since it was a deal with Nezu, he was allowed to be free once a month but would be escorted to a safe place with heroes around where he could actually spend the entire day with me. Not only that but Aizawa and Mic as well as me, well we had to move since now that everyone knew that I was Stains son, the villains were after my head to get a hold on the legendary hero killer.

This was how Nezu made us move to the UA land. Not only that but he also made sure that all his staff memebers would from now on live on campus. It was necessary to be able to act immediately.

As for AfO.... there was no news about him. My dad only picked up traces about the LOV but after they vanished, there was no lead about him. One thing was sure , he was there and he was only waiting. However that villain wasn't the only one waiting and prepareing himself. Every hero and hero in training was doing the same thing.

I wonder what happened to the villains...

How could they just suddenly dissapear.

Did dad kill them or something?

Oh well not that I care anyways.

I have to focus and get stronger so I can protect myself better!

This way dad and Zawa as well as Zashi don't need to be worried about me.

I'll get stronger in no time!

I'll be able to be one of the best and I know it!

I'll be ready when the time comes and until then I will be training and sharpening my skills and my dear butterflies.

I will be ready for everything.

We were ready and I knew that much. 

Not only did every hero train more and started looking in the shadows and dark places no hero ever looked but we as the next generation of heroes were pushing ourselves to be better.

This was how I ended up learning a bit more about my quirk and also getting a special hero costume design to withstand knife cuts as well as shards from glass. Let's just say I was ready to pay him the favor back.

The question was only when and where but I was ready and my butterflies too. So there was no use thinking about it till it would happen. 

Always look in front of you and never back, because in the future lays my luck and my destiny. This was something I took by heart and so I would ascent to my destiny step for step and reach my goal. I would be for sure ready to be there as the number one underground hero. I would be ready for everything!

My time was to come after all.

No hiding away from my beautiful butterflies.

I would see everything!

I was one with them after all!

What a beautiful butterfly effect was created. It was just a small chance that happened. One mistake and a hero family took me in but the result was on a rather bigger scale. Now I was one of them and one hell of an undergound hero the villains were about to watch out too.

~~END~~

A/N: Thanks for reading this story. I hope you enjoyed it as well.