Bad omen

It was only the second day of UA and yesterday I didn't see Aizawa or Mic anymore since there was a conference. They did send me home alone but they gave me money and called in to make sure I was alright. 

I wonder what the sudden conference is about...

Maybe some security measurements or just schooling in the new teacher?

Who knows...

Who even thought that All Might was a good addition to the team.

All the villains are up and want to get that man.

Of course students are in danger too!

Damn and I thought Nezu was smart.

This isn't beaing smart this is being an dumbass.

Whelp... nothing I can do but I am still worried.

I also have this bad feeling.

Hopefully nothing will happened at all.

Oh thank god I have some butterflies out to spy for me and alarm me when something is about to happen.

I would hate it if I would get surprised.

There was something going on and I could tell it was. While I was all alone, my butterfly came back to me and I had it around my shoulder. The information it gathered were precious but there was something more dangerous that I didn't know about. Little did I know that I was about to find out soon.

I was currently in class and while they all looked at me in disbelieve I didn't made any sound nor reaction. I was just sitting there. I also ignored Bakugo who was with me in class. He was sitting in front of me and I was as usually looking just out of the window thinking.

I can't believe that they want to kill All Might.

They also want my father to train them.

HAH!

As if he would ever do something like this.

But I don't get what they mean with Nomu.

They were just talking about it but from what I can grasp, it is something that no one wants to encounter out of their free will.

Poor people too.

They also know about All Might being a teacher here...

This really can be dangerous really quickly.

I wonder if they already found out about me..

As I was thinking that I saw one of the blood butterflies outside the window. It was black and as I remember it was the one I created yesterday to be hidden in the dark better. The main purpose of this black one was to warn me about something happening.

The moment I saw it, my eyes flew wide open and I stood up not even carying that the chair would fall over or that everyone would look at me.

Ectoplasm: Anything the matter Midoriya.

Me: I-

Now I would have loved to say something but before I could do that, the window broke and I could only see my fathers scarf for a breif moment before I was thrown over the shoulder and we leaped out of the window.

Me: Ahhh!

A scream came out of my mouth because of the sudden surprise as well as the jump out of the window on a second story floor. Not soon after this happened everything went haywire. I could see people on the window and then an alarm going off. 

Oh great...

Did you had to kidnapp me while I was in UA dad?

Why are you even in the hurry?

What's the matter?

Did something ha-

NO WAY!

Did they find out?!

Me: Dad?

Stain: Not now! We have to get away from here.

Me: But dad, where are we going?

Stain: They found it out. I am sorry.

That was much as I would get for now and I knew it. I loved my father but this wasn't the right thing to do or so I thought about staying in the Yamazawa household for so long. Still it felt as if I was running away and that made me feel a bit sad and hurt but I knew that this was for my own good.

It was an hour of my dad running until he put me finally down.

Stain: We don't have much time until they find us here.

Me: Who?

Stain: Eraserhead. That man is a hound.

Me: Oh... 

Stain: Listen, the villains found out about you being my son.

Me: How?

Stain: I don't know but they are coming for you and I will not let you be in someone elseshands if I could safe you myself and protect you.

Me: Dad, I am fine on my own.

Stain: No. I love you as a father and I also know stuff you shouldn't.

Me: Is this about the nomu and the LOV?

Stain: How do you know abuot it?

There was always an explenation and in my case it was the butterfly which followed us and landed on my shoulder. My father just looked at it before he sighed. He knew what they could do and it was quite obvious why I knew things I shouldn't.

Stain: *sigh* Kiddo, you are not doing what I told you to do.

Me: What? You expected me to just lay low and do nothing? Come on! How can you expect that if they are after my father and after me?! 

Stain: I told you that for your own good.

Me: I know and I believe knowing what is coming at me is better than being in the cold blue and not knowing anything.

Stain: I wish you were never dragged into this.

Me: You can't have everything Dad and it was a matter of time till something like this would have happened.

Stain: I know.

Me: So... what now?

Stain: Wait till your adopted father comes in. 

Me: Do you trust him?

Stain: No but you do and that is enough for me.

Me: Dad... you are the best you know that.

Stain: Of course! Who else if not me?!

This was how we waited there for Eraserhead to come. For some reasons my father was soo confident that that man would come faster than anything else and I don't know how hew knew that but it also just took another 10 minutes before I was basically janked away from my father by something around me. It wasn't as hard as I knew he could do it and I also found ymself in Zawa's hand so it wasn't that bad at all.