Me and My father!

A/N: Izuku's POV throughtout the whole book. 

I was an orphan as long as I can remember. Well that was the offical statement for my situation but I knew very well that this was wrong. I was no orphan at all. I had a loving father. He might be a villain but he was my father and I loved him as much as he loved me.

I am so exited to meet dad again!

It's been a week since I last saw him.

He definitelly should be here!

I wanna hug you and stay with you!

That was all I could think while sneaking out of the orphanage. The reason why I was called an orphan was because my mother loved my father very much. She never wanted to get me in trouble and so she never revealed who my real father was. This was how no one knew about my blood relation with Stain.

However we did had one and the same thing in common. As much as my father could stop someone with his deadly aura, I could do the same and thanks to the training he does with me, I knew how to fight just like him. Like father like son, right?

Once I was out of the orphanage, I started running towards the abandoned storehouse where we would usually meet and just go in. I never had to worry if there would be someone or not, since he did made sure that no one would touch me. Well no one without a deathwish would do that.

Me: DAD!

I screamed out while running inside and that was also the moment he jumped out of a shadow where he was hiding only to run at me and scoop me off the ground into a hug. I loved him a lot.

Dad: Izu, my son!

Me: DAD!

We hugged each other for a while until he let go off me and we went to the rooftop which was a flat roof to sit up there and enjoy the evening.

Dad: I am sorry, I couldn't return earlier.

Me: You promised to be here today and you are here. That's enough. But dad? Who was your target this time?

Dad: A corrupt hero who took up bribes from villains.

Me: I don't get why they are even heroes!

Dad: You don't have to son.

Me: Did you get hurt tho?

Dad: No. Don't worry about me.

With that said, he started ruffeling my head while smiling at me. He never smiled so sweet like he did now. He wouldn't even be a villain if not for the fact that my mom died due to a hero. That very hero had a sniper quirk and decided to sacrifice my moms life to safe everyone elses. It was a tremendous mistake on his side because the same day I lost my mother, this hero lost his life. After that I was put in an orphanage and I was also labeled as hard to deal with as well as villainous.

Me: I can't. You are my father, dad! I love you and I don't want to lose you.

Dad: Oh son, you will never lose me. Have some faith in me.

Me: Mh!

Dad: How is life to you?

Me: The usual.

Dad: Are they beating you up?

Me: Noo... Noo... Just verbal abuse.

I can't say yes....

I can't worry him more than I am already doing!

He has soo much on his plate!

Besides wounds heal and I am not getting beaten that badly... just some bruises.

Dad: I hope you are using your quirk and the aura I taught you.

Me: MH!

I always had a small knife with me so I could use my quirk. Without my blood, I couldn't create these blood Butterflies. They were basically my blood formed as a butterfly however if it was more black than red then it was poisonous. I could paraylse, poison or even controll a person when the butterfly would come into contact with their skin. The problem with my butterflies was that they woul get immediately absorbed into the skin and vanish. They leave no mark, nothing.

So I took out my small knife and pricked my finger so that the butterfly would be created from a drop of blood. After that I licked my own wond so it would stop bleeding and put a bandaid on. There was this one thing about my quirk that was life threatening to me....

Wounds I would get that are bleeding wouldn't heal as fast as for a normal guy. I could easily bleed out. So I had to be carefull with my quirk. It wasn'T as if I could call my butterflies back too. Once created they lived a lifespam of a butterfly before evaporating not leaving a single trace at all.

Dad: They are beautiful, my son. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Me: I know.

Dad: Be proud of this. It is really beautiful.

The butterfly fliew over to my father and sat on his shoulder. It was cute and all and it was also a good spy. Since it was created with my blood, it was linked with me, so I could also see what it saw and knew how the surrounding was.

Me: When do you need to leave again?

Dad: I am staying here for 2 weeks. How is adoption going on?

Me: I am 15 now. No one will adopt a 15 year old boy, dad.

Dad: I would. You are a lovable child. I don't know why no one adopts you. You would deserve it.

Ohh if you knew....

My last adoption was a disaster.

They tried to kill me because of my quirk...

Nearly killed them...

I mean my quirk went out of controll....

Ended up getting saved by a hero who called me villainous too....

Damn life.

I want to be with you dad!

I wish I could go with you.

Me: Can't I just go with you?

Dad: No Izu... my life is dangerous and I would never be able to forgive myself if any hero attacks you to get to me.

Me: I know....

Dad: Don't worry, I am always here for you and you know how to find me.

Me: MH!

We stayed together while he started to tell me his tale of what happened in the last week while I told him about the upcoming open day event. He wished me luck and also told me he would try to come in disguise to see me and check the orphanage out. Tho I knew that they wouldn't let him in and I also told him that heroes would come so he immedietialy told me that he would watch from afar.

I knew his words were accurate since he would always watch me from afar and then we would talk about what happened and would tell me backstories of people that visited. I loved hearing my father out and each time he saw someone approach me he would note them down and investigate. On these open days, no one ever adopted me. Tho I've been adopted a couple of times but that was out of the open days events and that was horrible.

At least at these events he would come and make sure I was okay and blackmail them not to touch me. He could do that. I've seen him threaten people with their lifes once. So he was definitelly taking care of me the best way he as a wanted hero killer could do.