"A Sticky Situation" Part 2

So my work wife request I make a part 2 to this 😂

As per usual *clears throat* EVERYTHING IS OF AGE AND CONSENTUAL UNLESS SPECIFIED IF I SEE ANY COMMENTS SAYING OTHERWISE THEY WILL BE DELETED

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Ambrosia POV

The longer he stood there laughing at me the more iritated I became, how dare he? He the only explanation is that wants to die. Gritting my teeth I tried to hold it together a little longer, my left eye twitched.

"Are you getting angry little girl?" He smirked.

That's it, I'm going to kill this jack ass. Feeling behind me there was a peice of metal sticking out, it was as sharp as I'd like but it'll do. Moving my hands up and down I managed to cut myself free "I'll break your fucking neck and use your head as pretty decor on my wall"

Of course he laughed at my threat "I knew you thought I was handsome" he teased back. Lunging forward he stepped aside dodging my fist but was knocked against the wall by my foot.

Grabbing his collar I slammed him on the ground sitting on top of his chest, slapping him I watched as his face turned feeling a tiny bit of satisfaction.

"So harsh Mi Amor, but thats ok I like them that way" my jaw dropped "What the hell is wrong with you?" His eyes narrowed in on me, smiling showing me his bloody mouth. I slapped him again and again but he still continued to laugh "I like things a bit rough, don't you?"

"How about I show you just how rough I can be?" Pushing me off he gripped my throat choking me, black started to enter my vision until I saw nothing.

I could feel him pick me up, my eyes were just starting to clear "Tsk tsk your not supposed to see where your going, maybe this will help" he let mengo grabbing me by the hair and slammed my face into a brink wall repeatedly until I again saw nothing.

Hearing him hum and talk to himself was a bit strange, a door opened and I was set down. Grunting I felt that damned tape again, a stinging sensation spread across my face. Jerking he held my face still "I'm trying to clean you up stay still or you'll be permanently blind"

"Or maybe you wouldn't be doing that if you hadn't slammed my face into a damn wall" I retorted. The stinging eased just for it to come back another way, his hand collided with my cheek.

He went back to cleaning the blood off of me, I said nothing after that. Once he was finished I was able to see a little better "There, no be a good girl for me" he told me unzipping his costume.

Taking it off completely he then took off his boxers as well, what the hell is he doing. Once he was naked I shut my eyes looking away "No no this is bad, I can't allow myself to be turned on"

As much as I liked things rough I wasn't sure I wanted to do anything with a villain, I've worked to hard to get where I'm at just to let it fall apart now.

Threading his fingers through my hair, putting his cock in my face I refused to open my mouth. "Adorable" he held my nose cutting off my breathing until I couldn't hold my breath any longer. I took a gasp of air, his cock was shoved in. He moved my head back and forth, groaning out he praises me "That's a good girl, suck my cock like the little slut you are"

He let go of my head, I continued to suck him. I could feel myself slipping, playing into his hands. I soon felt needy, I wanted him to touch me. Play with me, fuck me.

The dark haired male started to thrust, pulling out he came. White coating my face and hair, I took deep breaths. He wiped the tears from my eyes undoing my binds. Sitting there I waited for his instructions, taking my arm he lifts me again.

Ripping of my skirt and shorts until my bottom half was bare, taking his finger he slipped it in. Holding onto him tighter he shoved me against the wall "Are you ready mi amor?" He asked. Nodding he pushed in, I groaned at how big he was. He was easily the biggest man I've ever fucked.

"Mhm your such a jack ass" I pulled and tugged on his hair, biting his neck I used his flesh to muffle my moans. He thrusted against my slick walls, soon becoming slicker when I came.

"Who told you you could cum?" He teased, setting me down on a fluffy bed he stoked himself cumming on my face again. Once he was finished, he walked away. Coming back with a warm damp cloth he wiped me down cleaning the cum and sweat off.

Taking off my shirt and bra he threw them across the room "Why are you" he cut me off "Calm down I'm just changing you into something more comfortable to sleep in shit" taking a dark blue tee he put it on me before putting on a pair of boxers.

Laying down beside me he covered me up, my head rested on his chest as we fell asleep.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Ya idk my stories lately just fucking suck and I can't seem to make them any better